Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 09/01/2001, 02:19 AM
Registered Member

FeedBack for fingerwrinkles

Very trustworthy and reliable seller. Represented the Icecap Timer accurately, and maintained good communication with me during the transaction. I would definitely buy from fingerwrinkles again!! also very quick shipping after payment was recieved.
Old 10/06/2001, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

Feedback for: fingerwrinkles

I ordered some montipora frags from Robin. It was a very easy transaction, she was always in contact via e-mail. The transaction would have gone off without a hitch except the stupid USPO, but it was quick to resolve and Robin helped me get shipping back. I would gladly purchase from Robin anytime.
Old 10/13/2001, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Excellent seller to deal with. Great communication, Very fast delivery! The item was exactly as advertised! Thanks you!

I would buy again from him in a minute

Connie
Old 10/22/2001, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

Great trader! I traded a bag of Aragamax Select for some live sand and polyps. Very prompt communication and always kept in touch if something came up and the trade couldn't go through. I would trade w/ him again!
Old 11/26/2001, 01:56 AM
Registered Member

I visited Robin at his house and got two sps frags and a small rose BTA. First of all the tanks that he has in his house are unbelievable. They look awesome and Robin definitely knows what he is talking about. I learned a lot just from my little field trip to his house. He gave me great deals on good size frags. I have already told friends of mine about him and his frags. And I will definitely get some more frags from him when I get a chance.

Thanks again Robin

Bozzo21
Old 11/29/2001, 02:10 AM
Registered Member

THE best seller I have dealt with!!

Robin is great to deal with! He is seriously concerned about your purchase. I would pay more to buy from him than someone else just for the security he offers. He is very honest about everything and you get exactly (a little better in my case) what you expect.

Thanks Robin!!
Old 12/04/2001, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

Great Seller!

Bought an automatic feeder from Robin. Terrific communication during & after sale. Great packaging!
Product delivered quickly after payment.

Would definately buy from again, thanks!
Old 12/08/2001, 12:22 PM
Premium Member

I just purchased a Skilter250 from Robin. It arrived fast and in mint condition. Great communication before and after. Not one problem. Would gladly do it again.

Thanks Robin

Pseudo
Old 01/30/2002, 09:22 PM
Registered Member

Robin was great to deal with. Not only was the livestock well packaged but I was really impressed with the follow-up. Definitely, would recommend doing business with him again
Old 01/31/2002, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

I got some great frags and sand critters from Robin. My fisrt frag purchase online, and everything was great. You wont find a nicer person to Deal with!!!!!!
Thanks ,
Old 02/03/2002, 10:31 PM
Registered Member

feedback for fingerwrinkles

I met Robin at his house last week. i was very impress with his
many reef tanks and his knowledge of the subject. Robin is a
very fair and reasonable seller. i would not hesitate to buy from
him, i'm looking forward to making more purchases from Robin
Old 02/06/2002, 01:07 AM
Premium Member

Robin has done it again! I am very pleased with my trade with him. On top of being a gentleman, he is extremely knowledgeable about his corals and reef keeping. Our trade was extensive, involving many corals, but each frag he gave me was top notch and showed great coloration. Robin is an honest, genuine man whom you can trust to provide a fair trade and high-quality coral frags.
Old 02/11/2002, 09:24 PM
reefer without a tank

Another possitive experience

Robin is a very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. He came down last weekend to purchase a couple of corals. He paid in advance and arrived close to on time. A reefer is usually late and wearing a wet t-shirt .
Old 02/26/2002, 01:37 AM
Premium Member

Feedback for Robin

What a great guy! Gave me the best deal on PC lights, and what a heck of a good time opening up the super well done packaging!!! LOL Like Christmas all over again!!! Cant wait to do more business with a reefer i consider a friend.
Old 03/21/2002, 12:39 PM
Registered Member

great to trade with. Frags and mushrooms(great color) were bigger than expected. I am new to trading and he was very fair and helpfull with packaging and shipping.

chip
Old 03/27/2002, 09:30 PM
Premium Member

Well, the first frag shipment got stuck in a blizzard for 5 days, when i got it nearly all of it was mush. Robin and I stayed in contact and now i am the proud owner of Some beautiful frags via Robin. He is without a doubt the best person i have bought anything from ever. He will go Way out of his way to make sure you end up happy. Fear not!
Old 03/29/2002, 10:17 AM
Premium Member

Another smooth transition

Well once again Robin comes through with a special fish care package for me! What ever he says your getting you better believe its that and then some! Wish LFS were like him! LOL. Simply the best to do business with. Thanks again Robin.
Old 03/29/2002, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

Robin is a great guy and very knowledgable on the subject! The items were packaged well and look amazing with bright colors. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat! Good luck finding a nicer person to deal with
Old 04/25/2002, 06:54 PM
Premium Member

bluespot

Very good to deal with .Everything went exactly as stated .Wonderful fish .Thanks Robin
Ron

Old 04/29/2002, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

Great experience

We picked up a detrivore kit and a couple extras from Robin. He was very generous and professional.

I would definately buy from him again.
Old 04/29/2002, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

More than Expected

I only have good things to say... I went to Robins house to pick-up a detritivore kit and came away with quite a bit more than I expected. Along with the coralline rubble, grape caulerpa and substrate with spaghetti worms, amphipods, and other critters I also received some micro shrimp, feather dusters and a SPS frag. Robin has some of the most impressive tanks I have seen in quite some time. If I could spend the amount of time in those tanks that I wanted to I think I would have wrinkled fingers as well...
Old 05/02/2002, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

Another happy customer!!! I got my caulerpa, rubble, and live sand (2 baggies) yesterday and was very pleased with it. Finding alot of stuff at night with my flashlight (stared for hours). Good Stuff.

--Tony
Old 06/12/2002, 11:36 PM
Turning of the tide

Pleasure to meet you again Robin!

It was my second (third ?) trade with Robin and what can I say? The man knows what he is doing - all of his livestock is top notch, very healthy - from fishes to corals to anemones to DIY projects, etc... I felt like I got a lesson in the art of aquarium keeping on my last visit (of course I think his daughter is the "wizard behind the curtain", her SPS tank is incredible )

I walked away extremely satisfied - thanks again Robin!

Chris
Old 06/18/2002, 10:01 PM
Registered Member

We are a first time reefer couple setting up a new nano reef tank. Thanks to Robin we have a wonderful start to our new hobby. We are looking forward to purchasing more frags from him in the future. He is a knowledgable and sincere guy. We can only hope to have tanks half as beautiful as his.

Thanks Again,
Matt & Shelley
Old 06/21/2002, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

FeedBack for fingerwrinkles

great people to deal with. A ++ all the way. items better then expected