Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences

Old 01/10/2008, 08:03 PM
It tastes like burning

CPR Aquatic support

What experience have people had with CPR's customer support?

I had my AquaFuge light conk out on me, and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it. I emailed their customer support 2 days ago and haven't heard anything back from them. I called today and had to leave a message.
Old 01/11/2008, 12:05 PM
Team RC Member

Does CPR supply an Aquafuge light? It's been a while since I bought an Aquafuge (I have three). Back then, the light was not supplied by CPR, but was an add-on from the vendor.

Since CPR is a manufacturer, and as far as I know, does not make sales direct to the hobbiest, I don't think you will get great support. At least I never did. I suspect you will be better off posting on the boards or contacting the retailer for support unless you have a warranty issue.

Last edited by LisaD; 01/11/2008 at 12:35 PM.