Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Springfield-Decatur, Illinois Reef Builders (SDIRB)

Old 01/10/2008, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

Post Announcement: 1st Meeting Date

Hey everyone. Our first meeeting is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, February 2nd, at 12:00 noon.

We are working on the place at this time, and we need your feedback if you plan on coming out.

Please let us know if a better time will work for you, and let us know if you plan to come so we can make a final decision on where to hold the first meeting.

The Aquatic Life is hosting the first meeting, and it will either be held at his residence or at the old Aqua Pals store off of Route 4.

Stay tuned, and let us know your thoughts.
Old 01/10/2008, 02:42 PM
Premium Member

i ussally work till noon. On Sat there is no getting out early either. It takes an hour to get to springfield from my house. I am not asking you to change the time just for me. It would be great if it were at least 1:00 Just my 2 cents

OK i must be in the dark Is Aquatic Life a store of is it a deal out of someones basment. Another question is aquapals going to reopen? i don't mean to sidetrack the thread but just wondering.
Old 01/10/2008, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

I do not believe that aqua pals is going to reopen. Also, from my understanding, Aquatic Life is currently an operation of setting up tanks and maintaining them that has hopes of opening a store in the near future.

Aquatic Life is also the user name of the host of our first meeting, so it's easy to confuse.

We will definitely consider bumping the time up. If not for the first meeting, then for all others. I know we are your closest option, so I'd be glad to bump the time to help you out. Besides, that was just the first time that came to mind, so we threw it out there. It could very well change in the weeks leading to the meeting, we just wanted to get an approximation posted so people could plan ahead.
Old 01/10/2008, 07:00 PM
Premium Member

sounds good.