Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/10/2007, 03:28 PM
This statement is false.

My build logs

For those interested in reading about other people's setups, you are welcome to read (and comment) on my build logs:

Waldo's Reef
Old 07/11/2007, 03:12 AM
This statement is false.

No comments?
Old 07/11/2007, 03:27 AM
TRC Leader

Typically build logs are written here on RC, and then often duplicated on personal websites. That is what I've been doing for years. I have a huge thread about my reef that is almost 3 years old and probably 400 pages long, and then my website is more brief (somewhat), to the point and doesn't allow for commentary.
Old 07/11/2007, 05:37 AM
This statement is false.

My reasoning is that I wanted to keep a reference of my tanks, how they were built and what they contained. Since they all have already been built, there is no real use for a thread on here - though I do have one for my 480g tank. But there was not that much interest so I decided to rather just have a reference.

Request for comments was more about the final versions of the tank, equipment choices and layout of the web site.
Old 07/11/2007, 01:25 PM
TRC Leader

Well, in that case I think you did a very nice job. It looks clean and organized. I like the pages about your huge predator tank the most. Probably because the tank is so large as well as because I've never kept one myself. Plus it looks good in the space of your home.