Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Coral Forums > LPS Keepers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05/17/2005, 01:20 AM
Moved On

Nemoes,

My kids are very improtant to me...I can give away my hobbie but I can not loose my kids...

Hi F18,

I knew tong has so many lords for sale but I couldn't affort it...Since you live in front of Tong, so please do not buy any more corals, you can enjoy Tong after work for stress release...)
Old 05/17/2005, 01:23 AM
Is it Charles or Jen? =)

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastomussaman
Nemo plural, I think the point from Jen is that we want to see pics, not discussions on price if you noticed the thread title. See what happens? If you have a pic, pls contribute.
Back to pics please.
Thanks Blasto....that is exactly what I am trying to say
No discussion, More Pics
Old 05/17/2005, 01:24 AM
Moved On

Blastoman, I'm sure you're right about the pics. I hate to do that, but some people shouldn't be flaming another reefer just for asking the question. I wouldn't have said what I did if I didn't really know who Jendub is. All she had to do was say this is not a discussion, pix only then it'll be fine.
Old 05/17/2005, 01:27 AM
Moved On

No kids

Quote:
Originally posted by AtlanticReef
Nemoes,

My kids are very improtant to me...I can give away my hobbie but I can not loose my kids...

Hi F18,

I knew tong has so many lords for sale but I couldn't affort it...Since you live in front of Tong, so please do not buy any more corals, you can enjoy Tong after work for stress release...)
OK, no kids, how about an arm and a leg.
Old 05/17/2005, 01:29 AM
Moved On

Old 05/17/2005, 01:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AtlanticReef
Nemoes,

Hi F18,

dang you're right but what can I do??? I'm reef addicted.
Old 05/17/2005, 12:32 PM
wears sex panther

here's some of my favourites, I call them Angel Eye Micros, they've got a nice pastel pink center... mmm..... yummy....

Old 05/17/2005, 12:33 PM
wears sex panther

Old 05/17/2005, 12:35 PM
Moved On

Miguel you can bag those up and ship them to me THOSE ARE JUST WICKED!!!
Old 05/17/2005, 01:08 PM
Premium Member

I'm sure you guys already know this, but I am always amazed when I see it. I wanted to show how partial polyps quickly recover to full ones. On the first picture, look at the 2 o'clock position edge.

It is the same edge as the 6 o'clock position on the second picture. You can see that the partial polyp has grown back to a whole one and is in the process of coloring up. This happened to 3 of the 4 partial polyps on my frags - all in about 9-10 days!

Amazing!
Old 05/18/2005, 01:44 AM
Is it Charles or Jen? =)

Wayne love the pics. Amazing growth!!!
Old 05/18/2005, 02:46 AM
$30.00 lunch 4 my angler

you guys are crazy!

tony, bro you have like 10,000 dlrs worth of acans and micros in one tank. i dont get you sometimes. i agree with nemoes on how some people come on here and hype up micros and acans and then go sell them on ebay. but, if you dont like them dont buy them. but at least have the nuts to use your real user name to accuse someone of that.

i think its funny that people create another user name to say what they really feel. (been there done that) lol its only going to get you banned. on the so cal reefer forum there is some troll acusing anthony of importing micros from taiwan if that is true why do you care? stop hating on people becasue you cant do what they can. i think jendub has some sweet micros and acans and corals. i know she paid a pretty penny for them. i dont see nothing wrong with her selling some corals to recoupe some money back. if she didnt do that some of you guys woudlnt have any micros there are only a few people that have them and i believe that they all came from the same source well at least the ones in so cal...

anyhow jen, dont sweat the haters!!
Old 05/18/2005, 04:06 AM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by JenDub
Gotta love the different color varitions these guys come in. Keep the pics comin.

These are still some of my favorite pics, these sure are photogenic
Old 05/18/2005, 04:09 AM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by organism
here's one of my favs, I love the colouration on this one...

and this one went pink and neon green in amazingly bright colours, I've gotta get an updated pic...

These are another set of my favs,

Miguel--That pinky has just got even nicer with age.
Old 05/18/2005, 04:13 AM
Moved On

Quote:
wow, I think those 10k's might be doing it, when I had those they bleached out everything, switched to 14k's and now the corals are all much happier, so much nicer colours overall too....

here's some more pics to throw on here...

I dig the little starburst centers on these...

and on these...

That purple haze micro is another one of my favs

Miguel you have some killer stuff
Old 05/18/2005, 04:17 AM
Moved On

Quote:
here's some of my favourites, I call them Angel Eye Micros, they've got a nice pastel pink center... mmm..... yummy....

I'm diggin' this piece as well
Old 05/18/2005, 04:20 AM
Moved On

Quote:
here's one of my favs, I love the colouration on this one...

and this one went pink and neon green in amazingly bright colours, I've gotta get an updated pic...

Check out the difference in Pinky from the first pic to now

WOW

Do you think it was just from switching the bulbs from 10K to 14K?

Here is the after pic:

Quote:

It's tough to tell those two are the same piece!

The colors have deepened sooooooo much

Where are you keeping that piece Miguel?

How deep is it under those 250's?

Maybe I need to upgrade from my wimpy 175's !!!!!!
Old 05/18/2005, 04:27 AM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by WayneL333
I'm sure you guys already know this, but I am always amazed when I see it. I wanted to show how partial polyps quickly recover to full ones. On the first picture, look at the 2 o'clock position edge.

It is the same edge as the 6 o'clock position on the second picture. You can see that the partial polyp has grown back to a whole one and is in the process of coloring up. This happened to 3 of the 4 partial polyps on my frags - all in about 9-10 days!

Amazing!

Wayne, that is a great set of pics showing a healing sequence!

Have you been feeding them or is that growth purely on thier own?

Keep the pics coming =)
Old 05/18/2005, 04:38 AM
Moved On

Oh man, insomnia has driven me a little quote happy

I'm going to drag myself to bed now

Enjoy the pics
Old 05/18/2005, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

Here is my Micro. : )

I am getting good at my Dimage7i...

Old 05/18/2005, 10:20 AM
Premium Member

Yeah, Ikeep them pretty well fed with Cyclopeze, Mysid and Phytoplankton (more for my clams though), but I may have to fed them less because my Phosphate readings are rising. But I may also just get a Phosban reactor too.
Old 05/18/2005, 10:35 AM
who?

Organism, that pink and green is a beauty.

Visit our club: NVReefers dot org
Click my red house to visit my blog
Old 05/18/2005, 10:51 AM
Moved On

SOREVIV476, you've just proved what the Mod was saying about sellers on this forum promoting their products. That should get you banned right? I agree with you on the don't buy them if you think the price is too high. If you actually read the post carefully it wasn't a knock on Jen, more of a suggestion that she should stop flaming anyone who dares to want a price reduction.

As I remember, she was involved in the Acan thread being closed also. I think it was about price of acan also. I don't care what price it is, whoever wants to pay for it, that's great for them. I'm sure you already know that Tony is not one who is cheap on his coral. So why accused him of pushing down the price when it's not true? She hates those who accuse her, yet she's too quick to accuse others. Note to you and all, I think the Micro are beautiful, no hating of those who have them. I just hate to see them act the way they do when someone like Tony have a thought of what he'd seen on ebay. If Tony was a jerk, I wouln't have post it, but that's not the case is it? If you're a so called friend of Tony, you should think about it before accusing others of being a hater.

Like I said, those who wants to control the price shouldn't be flaming others about the price.

"i dont see nothing wrong with her selling some corals to recoupe some money back."

Good one.

Quote:
Originally posted by SOREVIV476
you guys are crazy!

tony, bro you have like 10,000 dlrs worth of acans and micros in one tank. i dont get you sometimes. i agree with nemoes on how some people come on here and hype up micros and acans and then go sell them on ebay. but, if you dont like them dont buy them. but at least have the nuts to use your real user name to accuse someone of that.

i think its funny that people create another user name to say what they really feel. (been there done that) lol its only going to get you banned. on the so cal reefer forum there is some troll acusing anthony of importing micros from taiwan if that is true why do you care? stop hating on people becasue you cant do what they can. i think jendub has some sweet micros and acans and corals. i know she paid a pretty penny for them. i dont see nothing wrong with her selling some corals to recoupe some money back. if she didnt do that some of you guys woudlnt have any micros there are only a few people that have them and i believe that they all came from the same source well at least the ones in so cal...

anyhow jen, dont sweat the haters!!
Old 05/18/2005, 11:00 AM
Is it Charles or Jen? =)

back off nemoes... This thread is for LOVERS of micros and if you need to have a discussion about this please use another forum.
Old 05/18/2005, 11:03 AM
Moved On

People keep the discussion to PM's. How many times do you have too be told. WE DON"T WANT THE THREAD CLOSED. And too all the newbies that just come here to stir the pot...........................GO SOME WHERE ELSE we do not need you here if you have nothing to contribute