Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/19/2007, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

Good sites for easy sps montipora

What are the best sites for motipora and other easy to keep sps. I am looking for all types digi cap encrusting and any other types of sps.
Old 12/20/2007, 08:16 AM
Garbologist

Most of the coral vendors here on RC can supply those for you.

http://www.reefcentral.com/sponsors/

The Tribal Wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that:

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."
Old 12/20/2007, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

I am looking for a site that has alot of montipora not just the encrusting. It seems as if the encrusting have the best color combinations but I want all kinds. I am trying to put together a monti tank.
Old 12/22/2007, 02:25 PM
Registered Member

If you head to http://www.liveaquaria.com and look around their coral section you'll see plenty of monitipora. On the left side of the page you'll see links to their Diver's Den, WSIWYG, Aquacultured Corals, Collector's Corner, etc. and you'll probably find what you want. They have great customer service.
Old 12/22/2007, 03:40 PM
Dumb Hobbiest

Try the selling forums here., As montis are generally fast growing there are usually a few people selling frags here.