Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/29/2007, 06:42 PM
Moved On

FS: custom 37g RR acrylic, RR 20L, 6x24w 24" T5 fixture - ST LOUIS, MO

Im selling these items in because Im converting to a new setup

Item 1: 6 bulb T5 fixture
Stats: six 24w bulbs, the fixture is intended for a 24" tank, individual reflectors on all bulbs
Status: used about 1 year, bulbs used about 1 year, bulbs probably have a few more months in them
Features: acrylic shield to protect bulbs from splash, 2 switches for dusk/dawn effect, built in fan (runs with one of the switches)...excellent cooling fan, I have the legs for the fixture (but I suspended it, but the legs are still available)
Bulbs: Included - 1x D&D Aquablue+, 1x TOTA Marineblue, 1x TOTA 10000K, 3x Geismann Actinic+
Disclosures: None, this is an awesome unit, it is VERY powerful lighting....I guess the only disclosure is that I dont know the brand name (its not a TEK)
Price: $200 + ship
Pics: Dont mind the dust, I will clean it before buyer picks up

shot of lights w/ legs http://bitz.net/~latazyo/Pics/Aqua/37RR/lightlegs.jpg

Item 2: RR 37g Custom Acrylic "cube"
Features: 1/2" cast acrylic aquarium built by Reefmania (out of minneapolis area), black acrylic back, black acrylic internal overflow, eurobrace made and installed by yours truly, 2" drain all plumbing and bulkhead included, low pro/low visability eggcrate cover included
Disclosures: No significant scratches, only normal incidental scratches you'd expect in a used acrylic tank....none of them are distracting or very noticeable, tiny chip from router on inside edge of eurobrace (facing backwards so you can never see it, unless you like standing behind your tank and looking out into the room)
Price: $200
Pics: I will clean all algae, etc...there are TONS more pics by clicking my red house

before eurobrace was added

Item 3: RR 20L
Features: Internal Glass upper corner overflow, stand w/ storage space (or room for sump), Canopy w/ 4 bulb spiral PC fixture (all 6500k bulbs, only a few months old), 1" drain w/ bulkhead
Disclosures: None, this is a great tank, the stand is DIY and painted w/ flat black paint...its no ocicat stand/canopy, let's say that, but its still nice enough
Price: $50
Pics: I'll clean the tank before you pick it up

more pics at http://bitz.net/~latazyo/Pics/Aqua/37RR/382007/ (most labelled fuge...)

SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS
1. this tank is not just sitting empty, its still in use, so I need to have my new tank ready to rock and roll before I can drain this one and transfer the livestock....so Items 1 and 2 will not be available for a few weeks (I need to drill/overflow/build canopy/wire lights on the new tank before I can move things into it)

2. If someone wants both items 1 and 2 I will go $350 AND deliver the items within st louis area

thanks for looking, dont be afraid to PM me with questions

if you dont live in STL I'd be willing to meet you halfway (within reason...i.e. if you're from KC or Chicago I'll meet you half way)

I would think that questions about shipping would be obvious, but sometimes you need to state the obvious....obviously no shipping (except on the lights)
Old 08/30/2007, 10:13 AM
Moved On

BUMP : Everything still available!

I'll meet halfway for people in Springfield, MO.......KC, MO.......Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville, Memphis, Iowa City.......

this is a large area!!!!!!!
Old 08/31/2007, 02:53 PM
Moved On

20 long is no longer for sale

everything else is still available!!
Old 09/03/2007, 09:29 PM
Moved On

TTT

come on, someone must want this!!!

offers?????
Old 09/06/2007, 12:31 PM
Moved On

BUMP

$300 for tank and lights together delivered in previously stated area
$150 for tank no shipping
$180 shipped for lights
Old 09/07/2007, 11:47 PM
Moved On

I just realized I forgot to post the dims of the tank

24x18x18
Old 09/08/2007, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

looks like that might be a Catalina T5 fixture. too bad im poor and in MD or id love that tank.
Old 09/08/2007, 03:53 PM
Moved On

exoticaquatix, thanks for reminding me

I have since determined that it is indeed a catalina aquarium solar t5 fixture
Old 09/09/2007, 10:48 AM
Moved On

BOTH TANKS SOLD

lights still available

$180 shipped...that fixture is $300 new and this is only 1 year old