Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Coral & Livestock Trading
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/29/2005, 10:07 AM
Registered Member

Large skimmer / pump

Hello i have some things i willing to trade .I have a large skimmer,900 gph is recommened for this skimmerI don't know the brand name but it skims like crazy..and i have a mag 3600 that i also need to get rid of,only used 3 months.( It pumps a large volume water) also i have two red sea cannisters, I believe they are both 340 , one of the cannisters needs a top gasket for lid .I have checked the price of them and it is 3 to 4 bucks at the red sea website.
I am looking for a good trade on these items check my gallery for pics of skimmer and pump , I can send pics of the cannisters upon request...
I would prefer some soft coral anything green tinted,any kind of mushroomes,clove polyps(please) Now I looking for fairly large size corals.If you only have frags ,Please don't offer me , These are all fairly spendy items .
If you are just wanting to purchase these items from me i want
e mail me @ topjimmy1985@yahoo.com Jimmy

Skimmer $175
Mag pump $125
Red Sea Cannister $70 ea.
Old 10/02/2005, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Ah come on ..somebody got something?
Old 10/04/2005, 12:05 AM
Hobby Addict

any pics of skimmer?
Old 10/04/2005, 09:08 AM
Registered Member

Yes G ,,,,, check my gallery out or give me an email i will sent more..jimmy Or topjimmy1985@yahoo.com
Old 10/05/2005, 05:22 PM
Moved On

Hi, im in St Louis and would be interested in the skimmer possibly, are you willing to ship, also does it come with a pump? Our zipcode is 63114 and I checked for 99701 just for curiousity sake and its about 80 bucks for fedex overnight on a 12x12x12 box with 5 pounds in it, and my guess is it would be a bit more than 5 pounds with a bigger sized coral, would be close at any rate.

If youd like to look in my gallery I have a rock about 4 or 5 pounds id say about 7 inches across and it has about 9 or 10 polyps of some nice green ricordias with blue base, also have a couple other colonies of ricordias but they are a bit smaller at about 4-5 inches across and have maybe 5-7 polyps each.

Just look in the gallery and let me know what you think, and I will reply or pm asap.

Thanks and good luck with your reefs.
Old 10/06/2005, 09:39 AM
Registered Member

skimmer trade

hello yes i am willing to ship out to you no problem,very interested in your trade.No there is no pump for it ,i do have a pump on ebay that is a mag 3600 ,talk about moving some water but i can send the link if you are interested let me know, can post more pics if you need ,my email is topjimmy1985@yahoo.com....jimmy
Old 10/07/2005, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

Hey frankyj was there some trading we can do? Jimmy
Old 10/07/2005, 04:03 PM
Moved On

Yea I was wondering if youd trade for any corals I have? Just let me know what you think, you can check out some pictures in my gallery here.

Thanks Jimmy, and good luck with your reefs.

Frank