Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 01/06/2008, 01:07 AM
Premium Member

reefmaster08

I sold reefmaster08 2 maxijet mod kits that were brand spanking new.

He wanted to talk to me on the phone so I gave him a call. He asked questions that were already answered in the thread but I figured he was nervous becuase he only had 4 posts and I figured he had never bought anything online.

I asked for a paypal payment after he talked to me via phone and he refused to send it till he recieved pictures. I was kind of annoyed so I told him if he didnt want the kits then just let me know becuase there was 5 other peopel who responded to the thread.

He sent the money and the next morning at 12:00 he called my house and asked if I sent it out. Not I had already went to the post office so I asked him if he wanted the tracking #... he said he didnt but then 2 days later he emailed me and asked were was his package and that he wanted the tracking number. Apparently he hasnt ordered anything online before becuase I have never had a package shipped to me in 2 days unless I pay for overnight.

I sent him the tracking number and a few days later he asked told me that the kit was junk and It was suspose to be the kit made by sea-flo????. In the thread it was described as the old kit that maxijetmods.com sold and the box I sold him had never been used or set up ... everthing was there and on top of that I sold it for 20.00 and it cost 50.00 brand new. I just wanted to get rid of it and this person has been a real pain. I could tell he was being real sketchy to begin with and now I have to deal with having this shipped back to me and for all I know he tryed putting together the kit and broke it and now wants his money back. I dont mind giving someones money back when they arent satisfied but this person seems like they bought it and decided they didnt want it. I only made this thread becuase I know the box was BRAND NEW and the 2 kits were dirt cheap and it was clearly described as the old kit that was sold on maxijetmods.com NOT THE SEA-FLO KIT. I just hate dealing with people that buy something they didnt want and then harrass you for a refund.

SELLER BEWARE

This person is very impatient and isnt satisfied with what he buys even though everything fit the description in the thread.
2 150W 20k MH
Gravity Fed H&S AF150-F2001
Eheim 1250 Return
2 Maxi-Streams on Swirler Steins
Aqua Jr
Tunze Osmolator