Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03/07/2005, 01:33 AM
Registered Member

Hypertek99 - Poor Seller

He was offering BLUE GORGONIANS frags. Frags arrived dead. I offered to pay shipping cost on replacement frags, or Toney could refund the cost of the frags and I would bear the cost of shipping.
No response.
Old 03/08/2005, 07:25 PM
Registered Member

I second this. I recieved a dead frag from this guy, and now he refuses to even give me the common courtesy of responding to emails and PM's.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY. HE IS A THEIF!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03/13/2005, 03:28 AM
Registered Member

I also got one of the Blue Gorgs. Arrived alive but in about a week went down hill. Very poor packing and cold water. Never polyped out. $45 dollar waste.
Jerod
Old 03/13/2005, 10:46 AM
Registered Member

To this day, Tony has refused to respond to any emails/PM's other than the very first one I sent the day I recieved the dead frag.
I honestly cant believe that RC cant or wont do anything about this person. He has clearly ripped off several members, yet he is allowed to remain a member of the RC community. He should be banned entirely from this site so he can no longer rip people off who are members here. I offered the same as riverreefer above (to eat the cost of shipping and have him refund the cost of the frag), and this person just flat out refuses to even answer any correspondence whatsoever. Fortunately, I used PayPal to pay, and looking at the details of the transaction, I noticied that it contains his full name, a different email address than I have been trying to reach him at previously, and a phone #.
If anyone out there would like any of this information, I will give it up freely to anyone who asks, so they can contact him and let him know that this type of thievery will not be tolerated here at RC.
Old 03/13/2005, 11:18 AM
Moved On

Hey Clarkiiclownfish you have PM
Old 03/13/2005, 11:42 AM
Registered Member

Hey Levi,
I have sent you 2 or 3 PM's in the last few days, but it keeps telling me that your PM inbox is full. You can call me today.
We may be going furniture shopping shortly, but I am planning on doing a water change later on this afternoon, so that would be a great time for you to stop by.
I just replied to the PM you just sent me, but I got the same message. When I send a PM and your inbox is full, RC says it will send you an email to tell you that your PM box is full. Have you checked the email address that you registered with RC lately? Maybe your email thinks it is spam?
You can call me if you like on my cell.
Ken
Old 03/13/2005, 11:44 AM
Moved On

Cool Ken I will give you a call a little later ok, my in-laws are here right now but should be leaving around 2 or so. I will call you when they leave., and thanks for letting me know my box is full.