Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/06/2002, 11:38 PM
Moved Onward

Dave,

What more can I say! You are truly a professional and a pleasure to deal with. Why get ripped off by online dealers when we have good people like you to do business with. Everything was packed nicely and the frags were in excellent condition.

I've always admired your tank from afar, now I've got a small piece of it in mine.

Thank you very much!

Roland

"The Conference of Champions"

359 NCAA titles and counting!

2nd Best, The Big 10 with a distant 212 titles

PAC 10 FOOTBALL is 9-6 against the SEC since the turn of the century!
Old 09/06/2002, 11:54 PM

Dave, THANK you for the frag, it is one of the very best things in my tank. I love it. Thanks to Roland as well.
Old 10/01/2002, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

great frags

Just got my first order from Playfair...very pleased, everything just like he desrcibed. Frags not huge, but very nice. He even "ate" a little extra on the shipping. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing quality frags...

bart
Old 11/01/2002, 06:20 PM
Moved On

i bought a few assorted corals from david and was very pleased. his packing was better than any online vender ive ordered from and the quality of his frags are excellent. it was a quick transaction and he responded to all emails promptly. highly reccomended.
Old 11/12/2002, 01:11 PM
reef aquarium god

hey all..
just received my first order of sps frags from david and im pretty impressed. they were very well packed in a styrofoam cooler, double bagged and heat packs. frags were approximately 1" in size, except for a larger slimer that he cut me a deal on (thanks dave) and the color looks excellent. he shipped fedex overnight and provided a tracking number. all in all, a great transaction. i would not hesitate to buy from dave again, and will recommend him to anyone looking for great sps frags at an awesome price.
good job dave!
-mike
Old 11/19/2002, 11:27 PM
Registered Member

I ordered about 6 frags from David last month and everything arrived in perfect condition. He put extra care in bagging each frag to ensure a healthy arrival. They are all healthy and doing very well now. David's a very nice guy and would recommend him to anyone. I would definitely do business with him again.
Old 11/21/2002, 12:51 PM
Premium Member

What a great guy. He was amazing to deal with and very freindly. Provided tons of information in addition to the sale. I dont even think he could have made much money after shipping and packaging costs.

I got a nice selection of softies from him at a great price. The shipping was very fast and the packaging was great. Ic ouldnt even tell the difference between his packaging and marinedpot. The frags were all in great shape and nice sized. I have had them for few weeks now and they are all doing great. The green star polyp has some of the brightest coloration I have seen. The ones in the LFS are not even close.

I would highly recommend to anyone who wants some nice frags at great price. Im going to have to get a bigger tank just so I can buy more.
Old 11/24/2002, 07:29 PM
Premium Member

I received 10 frags from Dave and I really like them. Great service very helpful and generous.

Thanks Dave

Chuck Riley
Old 02/04/2003, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

Excellent overall -size, color, shipping, just a real pleasure to do biz with. Highly reccomended

Thanks
Old 02/21/2003, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Karenhair1,

David's web site is: http://mistressreef.homestead.com/
Old 03/21/2003, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Awesome Frags

Dave

Finally got this thing to let me post. I am very happy with all the wonderful frags. I can't wait for everything to take off. You are definitely someone i will do business with again as well as recommend to fellow hobbiest.

Vince
Old 03/25/2003, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

Great shipment

As with all that have posted, my experiene was a good one.
I recieved 8 sps frags exactly when I wanted them and they are all in great shape. Some beautiful coloration and variety. Don't hesitate to order from Dave, he's a cool guy and easy to deal with. Thanks for the great frags.

Kevin
Old 03/25/2003, 09:46 AM
Premium Member

I should say also that I got beautifull frags from Dave, the packings was impecable,
He is very friendly & helpfull
Old 04/21/2003, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

We bought several frags from David and they were in excellent shape when they arrived. He was very helpful and very nice to talk to about any concerns you had.

I would recommend buying any frags from David. He does a great job at shipping also and his prices are very fair for what you get. Just check out his tank and you can see what great care he does to his tank and how healthy they all are.

He gets my vote!
Old 05/07/2003, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

David,

Thanks for the 9 great frags! They all arrived with polyps extended and full of color! I've ordered tons of frags and these are some of the best if not the best I've received. You'll be getting another order from us in the very, very near future.

Thanks Again

Travis
Old 05/07/2003, 04:24 PM
Moved Onward

Hmm..., I should go see what Dave has available these days!

Old 05/07/2003, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

Can't say enough about the frags we received! I'll post pictures of these on my web site at some point in the couple of days.
Old 05/17/2003, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

He ought to franchise--Mcfrag's

i bought six frags from David Playfair (he sent an extra to compensate for a smaller frag). The whole process was simple and easy. Everything was wrapped, labeled, and bundled neatly. He answered several of my questions without hesitation. Thanks David!
Ed Tutwiler
Old 05/30/2003, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

Thanks to Dave for an excellent transaction, and the most beautiful and unique frags I have ever seen!! I ordered 8 frags from Dave, and couldn't be happier. They are all beautiful, healthy, and had polyps extended in even the shipping bags!!

Thanks for everything Dave!!!!
Old 09/29/2003, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

I just picked up some frags from Dave...great guy! Cant wait to get some more.
Thanks Dave,
Josie
Old 11/07/2003, 11:46 PM
~J D M~

where to pm him??
Old 02/07/2004, 01:55 PM
Registered Member

Reef Friends:

Just got 14 SPS frags from Dave...They are all in great condition and well packaged and labeled...He even threw out few extra ones for me....Dave is indeed a honest and great business man to deal with....

Louis
Old 02/07/2004, 01:55 PM
Registered Member

Reef Friends:

Just got 14 SPS frags from Dave...They are all in great condition and well packaged and labeled...He even threw out few extra ones for me....Dave is indeed a honest and great business man to deal with....

Louis
Old 02/07/2004, 02:55 PM
Moved Onward

If only they were all like Dave!

Old 02/07/2004, 04:26 PM
Premium Member

My second time dealing with Dave,
Great to deal with, no place better. The frags are always healthy and amazing. I think I owe 3/4 of my tank to him. Great sps, softies, everything!!!

Will go back again and again!!!!!!!!!!!