Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Feedback and Questions
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/09/2006, 08:53 PM
Registered Member

Purely H2O

What happened to purely h2o in the venders area? Why are they not there anymore? Thanks.
Old 08/10/2006, 01:55 AM
Registered Member

maybe they didnt pay lol

ill still use them
Old 08/10/2006, 01:59 AM
RC Mod

Move to this forum as being more appropriate.
Old 08/10/2006, 02:17 AM
Premium Member

ok, so what happened to it?
Old 08/10/2006, 07:56 AM
Guardian of Little People

I am not sure of the question. Are you asking why they aren't in the sponsor area? If they are not, I would only assume that they are no longer a sponsor. An admin would have to answer that question, I don't have a list of all sponsors at my fingertips

Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant
Old 08/10/2006, 10:31 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7912592#post7912592 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BrianD
I am not sure of the question. Are you asking why they aren't in the sponsor area? If they are not, I would only assume that they are no longer a sponsor. An admin would have to answer that question, I don't have a list of all sponsors at my fingertips
The forum disappeared. I'm sure people are wondering what happened to it. It's a little disorienting when a forum that you've been visiting vanishes overnight. Perhaps a note would be in order, like "This vendor is no longer a sponsor", or something like that.
Also, when a vendor stops sponsoring, do all the posts associated with that forum also disappear? If so, that seems a little strange given that a banned person, or someone who stopped paying membership fees, still has their posts available via the search engine.
Old 08/10/2006, 11:35 AM
Guardian of Little People

I will have someone follow up.

Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant
Old 08/10/2006, 03:49 PM
RC Staff

Hi folks, at this time they are no longer a sponsor. Hopefully they will be able to sign up as a sponsor again in the near future...

These pretzels are making me thirsty...
Old 08/10/2006, 03:57 PM
Premium Member

Thanks for the followup.
Old 08/10/2006, 08:20 PM
Premium Member

lol

Hey Guys!
All is well we are just undertaking some major changes in the company structure.
It quite obviously was not working the way it was as we were just not able to keep up with the volume provided by the wonderful RC community.
The Forum will be back up shortly and we will have more than just myself available to help with questions etc...

Orders have been taking a little too long to get out and I do not consider this to be acceptable so some changes, or a little help
has been set into place. Orders will be filled much faster starting immediately and anyone who has been waiting will have there order within the next few days max. Many will be landing Friday. I want to say that you guys have been very patient and understanding and dont worry we are still here. RC rocks and we will be here for a long time to come. We just had to better facilitate the growth we have experienced over the past few months. Please feel free to PM me with any questions and now Im going to get over and start responding to some of the PMs I have already recieved.

You guys have a great Thursday and thank you for caring!!