Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 06/09/2007, 06:20 PM
Premium Member

how can you not see the rust ??? are you blind, looks like silicone ??? Everyone else can see it , why not you ??

I don't understand if you're threating me or what, but you have to HAVE some class to be able to show it

And no you cannot buy class by selling rusty pumps or not shipping out someone's items after taking their money.

frazier you really need to use spell check......
Old 06/09/2007, 07:14 PM
Premium Member

Frazier You have yet to send me a tracking number or any kind of confirmation number at all. And I have been trying for weeks now to get one from you. there's no ganging up here simply the facts.

1) You have $250+ that belongs to me that I in good faith pay-paled to you.

2) I have no pump and it's been 3 weeks since the payment cleared my account

3) You have never given me a thing except empty promises that are never fullfilled. ie tracking number or even a name of who shipped it.

4) It has been over a week since I have heard from you

5) poopsko is in indiana not AZ. as for the others of course I am going to let others know if someone does not fulfill their word and has the potential to rip others off. We are a decently tight group here in AZ.

6) You have had every opportunity to deliver and in every communique you refuse to accept any responsibility. (I still have every PM)

7) Once is a mistake ....... More than once is a scam.

Ed C
Old 06/09/2007, 09:24 PM
Registered Member

Frazier, where do you get that I live in AZ? What are you going through everyone's profile to see where they live. I'm not trying to gang up on anybody, I'm just trying to see who's scaming people out of money so that I don't get burned. It seems to me that if people sent you money for items that you had for sale, you should honor what you sold. ask for the items back refund the money and go on with your life.

Last edited by vanillagorila; 06/09/2007 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06/10/2007, 12:51 AM
Premium Member

refunding the money would be the honorary thing to do. I know I would.
Old 06/10/2007, 12:59 PM
Premium Member

I never said poopsko was from AZ. Paypal has the tracking number.

poopsko, no one on here has said it looks bad. mavij (the guy that I bought it off of) even said it was fine. so I don't know what to tell you.. and I don't care if I miss spell some words I'm not making a book on here...

vanillagorila, you are hearing one side of the story so you have no place saying anything..and someone is bashing me I have every right to look who is doing it. if your not from AZ then I don't know why you post on the AZ forum
Old 06/10/2007, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

All I'm doing is reading the posts and making a note on who not to buy from. If you sold something and it turns out theres a problem with it, then you should make it right. Guys like you are why people have trouble selling on here. I'm not trying to trying to bash you, I'm just getting info on who not to deal with.
Old 06/10/2007, 03:29 PM
Premium Member

I posted pics on page one..........I think that the metal poking through the silicone and rusting is clearly visable
Old 06/10/2007, 03:33 PM
Premium Member

I just want my money back now. I can't even trust that the pump wil even work IF it ever arrives. Adn again FRazier states that he has a tracking number but of course he has yet to send it to me. Frazier you have no honor and are not a man of your word. The best advice I can give you is stop blaming everyone else for your prbloems and man up!
Old 06/10/2007, 10:13 PM
Premium Member

I do have the tracking # for the pump and paypal has it right now. it's in paypal hands now. it was my mistake and I'm sorry about it. but I'm not getting into it on here. I'll back the pump 110% which I bought it new and know how it has been used. I haven't sent you the tracking because you don't respond me PM's anymore so I now deal with paypal. so get in touch with them if you need it.I'm no longer going to post on this post, if you need to talk I'll give you my number or you can PM me. all I want to do is work this out as I have always have told you.

Quote:
Originally posted by reefdna
I just want my money back now. I can't even trust that the pump wil even work IF it ever arrives. Adn again FRazier states that he has a tracking number but of course he has yet to send it to me. Frazier you have no honor and are not a man of your word. The best advice I can give you is stop blaming everyone else for your prbloems and man up!
Old 06/10/2007, 10:16 PM
Premium Member

I have copies of every PM and My last two have gone unanswered. I haven't heard from you in almost a week. I found the tracking number you gave to pay-pal

Fedex tracking # 254836161045432

Odd thing though, Fedex says it doesn't exist meaning nothign has been shipped. I can't figure why I am surprised. Look FRAZIER just send me the darn money and be done with it! It's obvious you haven't shipped the pump!

Anyone elses want to check the number and see if I am making a mistake?

Last edited by reefdna; 06/10/2007 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06/10/2007, 11:03 PM
Moved On

Just checked, Fedex has no record of the number.. Funny thing is, it's not long enough to be a Fedex Tracking number..

Maybe a UPS number without the "1Z" nope, just looked.

---paul
Old 06/11/2007, 12:03 AM
Registered Member

maybe this guy's into ripping off firefighters. now thats bad.
Old 06/11/2007, 12:07 AM
Moved On

Cheating a Firefighter.. That's bad..

And lying to Paypal with a bad Tracking nuber.. Yeah, that'll stop them from taking the $$ back.

--paul
Old 06/11/2007, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

yeah, both poopsko24 and reefdna are both listed down as firefighters for their occupation.
Old 06/11/2007, 08:46 PM
Premium Member

sorry but that's the tracking number... just checked it..... as I said, there was a problem when I ship the first time as there was two pack shipped back to postnet store which they failed to let me know about it...
Old 06/11/2007, 09:26 PM
Premium Member

one more thing... one reason it took so long is that you did a e-check not a instant transfer. which takes 3 to 4 days longer to get money in my paypal account. now the rest of the time is my fault I"LL SAY THAT!!! But I came thought and getting the pump to you. I changed you 245 shipped which the pump is 6 months old and it took 40 dollars to ship it. ppl do make mistakes and I'm sorry about it. If it makes you feel better bashing me then thats fine do it and all your friends to...

and what happen with poopsko24 I'll stand behind my what I say with that too.. the skimmer is in great working order and is just fine. no reason to give money back. I never used it and told him that...so I didn't know anything about it other then it came from a vet that's on this board so I guess you need to bash him to because he sold it to me(please don't, that's a joke)
Old 06/11/2007, 09:33 PM
Moved On

Keeping up with the lies is a nice touch man.. Got to give you that.

Either Postnet is lying, or you're lying.

I'm going with you...
You stated you shipped it..

Tracking number

Ship date
Jun 11, 2007

Estimated delivery
Jun 14, 2007

Reference
FRA1-0609

Destination
LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ

Service type
Home Delivery

Pieces

Weight
25.0 lbs.

Status
In transit

Funny..

It just now shows as "Shipped"

Perhaps you didn't want the $$ Taken from your Paypal account so you put 25lbs of rocks in a box, and decided to finally ship "Something"..

Doublecheck that pump before you sign for the package....

--paul
Old 06/11/2007, 09:52 PM
Premium Member

haha it's a pump a hammerhead I'll back it 110% it was shipped on the 8 why it says that I don't know. if you don't believe me I'll take a pic of the receipt
Old 06/11/2007, 09:59 PM
Premium Member

see paljets
I love it that these guy's jump the gun on the witch hunt and start bashing me saying I'm lying about the tracking number.... now thats funny
Old 06/11/2007, 11:03 PM
Moved On

Listen, you lied about the ship date.. Plain and simple.. You didn't plan on shipping anything tell folks from all over started jumping on you for being a FRAUD..

All I can say is.. The pump better arrive in one piece, and be functional..

Or else, the mob here @ RCentral will come down on you like a ton of bricks..

Trying to defraud a Fireman..

It's just not cool man..

Not cool @ all.

--pau
Old 06/11/2007, 11:03 PM
Moved On

Listen, you lied about the ship date.. Plain and simple.. You didn't plan on shipping anything tell folks from all over started jumping on you for being a FRAUD..

All I can say is.. The pump better arrive in one piece, and be functional..

Or else, the mob here @ RCentral will come down on you like a ton of bricks..

Trying to defraud a Fireman..

It's just not cool man..

Not cool @ all.

--paul
Old 06/12/2007, 05:01 AM
Premium Member

oh no I'm so scared!!!!!!!you have no idea and should stay out of it!!!!!
Old 06/13/2007, 01:51 AM
Premium Member

Well Frazier, I don't know you, and I don't know anyone in the thread. Your attitude is amazing, I think you are killing yourself as far as this board goes, I would avoid selling here again. Good luck with your selling skills.
Old 06/16/2007, 12:21 AM
Premium Member

The pump arrived today and even thoguh it was delivered late pay=pal dropped the claim. He had also sent me an e-mail stating he would send me $30 to try and make ammends since the pay-pal thing was over with. I told him to send it and this was his reply.......

wait a min now you want to deal!!!!lol that was a one time
deal that said hey drop the case and I'll send you 30. but
thats it.. call me whatever you want I don't know how I can
get to you..I'M NOT ON THE BOARD ANYMORE SO DO AS YOU
PLEASE.. are you that dumb??? how many times do I have to
tell you that..haha
Old 06/16/2007, 01:24 AM
Moved On

You know the easiest way to handle this type of situation would be to report it to the US Postal Inspector Office. They do not take kindly to mail fraud at all. Just FYI...

https://www.usps.com/postalinspector...dComplaint.htm