Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/21/2007, 05:51 PM
Official Bear of the Reef

Woohoo Nanners!

Woohoo! I am SOOO HAPPPY!

Well, I woke up from a nap at 1:45 and started getting my pads ready for 3:00-5:30 football practice. I don't even have the first pad in its slot when my dad bursts into the front door and starts yelling at me to get dressed. I get on a shirt and a pair of shoes and I get in the truck. My dad drives us to the ranch while I stay quiet because I think he's mad at me for something. We get through the gate and I see that the cows have broken into the area where we store hay. Anyways, we herded them out, plus two that got through to our neighbors' property. I got to fix fences, move panels, and fill up the water troughs. When we got home, it's 3:30. My dad says I don't have to go to practice.

Dancing politicians/Elaine/cats are welcome.

I'm gonna gorge myself on punch and Fresca.
Old 08/21/2007, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

I take it your not a fan of football practice!!!!!
Old 08/21/2007, 06:15 PM
Its a Travashamockery

Quote:
Originally posted by petoonia
I take it your not a fan of football practice!!!!!
You have never had 2 a days in August. puke

"Power. Abuse it or lose it.." BrianD
Old 08/21/2007, 06:50 PM

Actually, this is our second week of 2-a-days. Honestly, football practice is pretty easy. It's a cakewalk compared to wrestling practice.
Old 08/21/2007, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

Sounds like footfball practice would had been a break from all the work you did on the ranch!

LSU,
How bout em TIGERS!
Old 08/22/2007, 12:41 AM

Yeah. It turns out that the extra work ended up taking over 2 1/2 hours anyway. My dad paid me $100 for working overtime, but since my work wasn't worth $100 and since I don't expect to get paid for doing cattle stuff, I'm gonna give the $100 to my mom to spend on my school supplies and new school clothes.