Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10/22/2007, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

FS in SoCal: 90g cube, 50g oceanic, misc tanks, dart n OM SS

90g cube/stand/canopy:
30x30x24 made with 1/2"glass, black back, center trapezoid overflow made from 1/2" black acrylic, black back, great condition. stand is furniture grade stained in cherry, euro-hinges were also used so that no hinge is visible. canopy matches the stand and has two openings, one at the top so lights can be serviced made especially for use with a lumenarc reflector (can easily be changed back with a 30x30 piece of plywood), and one in the front with euro-hinges for feeding. i was planning to set this bad boy up last month but my plans have now changed. i wish i could keep it but i can only run one set up at the moment. i got this tank from Emoezekielsr5 in SD. the price is $600.

50g - 36x18x18 tank/stand/canopy:
50g glass oceanic tank for sale that is set up for sps. has a left corner overflow, black back, its drilled for closed loop but can easily be plugged from behind so that it wont be noticeable and there is also a white starboard bottom that fits perfect but can also be removed. the tank also comes with a white stand and canopy. the stand has removable euro-hinges making the does removable for easy access and the canopy has a piano hinge giving it a cleaner look as well as two 4 inch holes for fans. the price is $250.

Misc tanks:
- 20H new condition: $20
- 20H used condition: $15
- 20L new condition: $20
- 30T (24x13x24) new condition: $20

Sequence Dart: $160
OM SS Ver. 2: :$160
or take both for $300

i can do partial trades for item that im looking for:
- dual or single 250W galaxy ballast
- icecap 660 ballast
- vortech pump, preferably the MP40W but the original is fine too
- custom metal stand
- custom acrylic sump
- serial cable for acjr

im located in 91765, let me know if you are interested. PM or email at antiant AT gmail dot com. thanks.