Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03/23/2005, 05:48 PM
SuperFishy SuperFishy is offline
Registered Member

damn, me and my partner did a mass swap and did next day shipping, friggin ups didnt wait around long enough for my door to open and now my sps/zoas have been sittin in their truck all day
DANNNNNG IT. i should have these guys by 2night, cant wait!
BLAH!.
Old 03/23/2005, 06:07 PM
Reefer Jerm Reefer Jerm is offline
Moved On

Location: nc kansas
UPS needs to have more patience in waiting at the door for more than 2.47 seconds. What if a man just happens to be sitting on the you know what. They pulled the same number on my partner in Cali.
Old 03/23/2005, 06:31 PM
Izsabelle Izsabelle is offline
Hab SoSlI' Quch!

Location: California
I received my frags today. The bags leaked, but the frags look ok. Only time will tell.

I think I should send out more frags to my trading partners. They both sent me more then what was asked, and they both were awesome to deal with. I hope they both like what I've sent, if not, I can send out another package in a week.

A great big thank you to Sar for putting this together, and thank you to Reefer Jerm and Blide for the frags. Please let me know when you receive them.
Old 03/23/2005, 06:46 PM
GordonA GordonA is offline
Registered Member

Location: Central Ga
Frags

I recieved one of mine today from Wa..other from Ny will hopefully be here tomorrow.....ahhhhh tomorrow
Old 03/23/2005, 06:56 PM
corro corro is offline
Premium Member

Location: utah
The bags leaked

inside the thermos .. i hope!
__________________
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. --Walter Sobchak
Old 03/23/2005, 07:03 PM
Izsabelle Izsabelle is offline
Hab SoSlI' Quch!

Location: California
Well...the water leaked out of the thermos, and another leaked because there was no thermos. He sent several frags that could not fit in a thermos.

But both shipments look good, and I'm guessing they'll open in a day or two.
Old 03/23/2005, 07:15 PM
GordonA GordonA is offline
Registered Member

Location: Central Ga
Thermos ?

Was the thermos of choice the wally word "Campbells Soup" thermos?...Mine was for $3.94 ea
Old 03/23/2005, 07:19 PM
moggyhill moggyhill is offline
Registered Member

Location: Port St Lucie Florida
that is correct
Old 03/23/2005, 07:28 PM
AJP AJP is offline
Premium Member

Location: Kansas
Well I got one of mine today, it leaked. Frags didn't look so good, but maybe they will pull threw.

The other one is no where to be found.
__________________
Skol Vikings!
Old 03/23/2005, 07:31 PM
trueblackpercula trueblackpercula is offline
Registered Member

Location: STATEN ISLAND
OK i have a huge problem . I was sent an email that pyro was my zoo swap partner. i sent my zoos to his address and he has recieved them. i also have received my zoos from my partner as well. But this is the problem i have been talking to the wrong person thru private massage(Creetin).now creetin has told me that he has sent me zoos as well whats going on. by the way i sent over 8 frags thinking i was doing the wright thing NOW WHAT. this is what was sent to me by email.
Old 03/23/2005, 07:38 PM
GordonA GordonA is offline
Registered Member

Location: Central Ga
problem

You should have had 2 trading partners to send frags to...
Old 03/23/2005, 07:39 PM
trueblackpercula trueblackpercula is offline
Registered Member

Location: STATEN ISLAND
i only recieved one now what.
__________________
Life is to short to buy frags ! But for FREE I'LL take them
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. >((((º>
IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE.......
BAREBOTTOM ALL THE WAY®
Old 03/23/2005, 07:44 PM
whodah whodah is offline
Teem Zissou

Location: fresno, ca, usa, earth!
woa trueblackpercula!

i mean no disrespect, but you might want to consider editing the post and removing email addys and snail mail addys!!
__________________
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet."
Old 03/23/2005, 07:45 PM
GordonA GordonA is offline
Registered Member

Location: Central Ga
problem

Looks like Creetin was # 37 in the trade and was paired up with you. PM him/her and ask for the info on where to send frag an explain the problem..No worries, things like this happen and hopefully people will understand. Sarducci took this on by himself and all hats off to himm but maybe he overlooked sending you 2 e-mails....Just work it out and have no hard feelings..We are here to have fun and enjoy.
Old 03/23/2005, 07:48 PM
trueblackpercula trueblackpercula is offline
Registered Member

Location: STATEN ISLAND
by all means i love this type of stuff. i just what to make sure that i have the correct partner. i will have no problem sending out more.
__________________
Life is to short to buy frags ! But for FREE I'LL take them
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. >((((º>
IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE.......
BAREBOTTOM ALL THE WAY®
Old 03/23/2005, 07:54 PM
GordonA GordonA is offline
Registered Member

Location: Central Ga
I just checked my emails and I was # 40..I traded with 39 and 1, so with you being 38, Creetin would be your partner
Old 03/23/2005, 08:59 PM
corro corro is offline
Premium Member

Location: utah
just want to post a positive experience. these are the zoos i got from moggyhill ... thanks mindy.

Pic on sand bed about 24" from 250w 20Ks
__________________
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. --Walter Sobchak
Old 03/23/2005, 09:33 PM
SuperFishy SuperFishy is offline
Registered Member

wow
Old 03/23/2005, 10:33 PM
moggyhill moggyhill is offline
Registered Member

Location: Port St Lucie Florida
thanks corro, glad they are looking good
Old 03/23/2005, 11:13 PM
BKtomodachi BKtomodachi is offline
Registered Member

Location: Idaho
Dangit! Everyone is sending such nice stuff... I feel a bit shameful, lol!

I have gotten nothing... I am a bit worried, but I hope they get here tomorrow.
__________________
Quentin
Old 03/24/2005, 02:32 AM
bladze bladze is offline
Registered Member

Location: San Jose, CA
Count me in too. I suggest to do 2 frags each so 4 frags total. It is a waste of money to send only one frag across states.
Old 03/24/2005, 02:32 AM
bladze bladze is offline
Registered Member

Location: San Jose, CA
oh shiz it is already done. I am too late.
Old 03/24/2005, 05:28 AM
CritterZ CritterZ is offline
Registered Member

Location: City with no LFS - Vallejo
LOL bladze,

Hey, if you want to do a trade, I can meet you like half way or something. PM me if interested.
Old 03/24/2005, 10:20 AM
skyedolphan skyedolphan is offline
HMMM........

Location: RI
here are 2 of my trade still waiting on 1 to open I hope my partners are happy also

and the other
__________________
120 mix reef 2x250MH DE,100gallon sump, too many fish LOL,elegance 5years, many zoas and rics and SPS basicallly a total mixed reef running smoothly ;)
Old 03/24/2005, 10:45 AM
alexchern75 alexchern75 is offline
Got Pictures?

Location: Sacramento Ca.
Nice ones! still waiting for mine to arrive, hopefully today
Alex.
To see more pics, please click on my red house :)
Digital Rebel XT Addict
Now Open Water Scuba Certified :)