Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Trading
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05/19/2003, 05:32 AM
Registered Member

Downsizing Wet-dry

I PURCHASED A DEL-RAY MODEL 125 ON RC A COUPLE MONTHS BACK. THE WET DRY DID NOT COMPLETLY FIT IN STAND SO I PUT IT IN DIAGONALLY AND IT STUCK OUT THE BACK. I HAD THE AQUARIUM IN A CORNER SO IT WAS NOT A PROBLEM. WELL I AM BACK AT HOME FROM COLLEGE AND MY AQUARIUM HAS TO BE FLUSH. I I NEED TO TRADE MY WET-DRY FOR A SMALLER ONE. I WILL POST PICS OF IT LATER. I JUST GOT IN TONIGHT AND REALIZED THIS. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. IT IS COMPLETE WITH OVERFLOW, TUBING, AND HAGEN 802 RETURN PUMP. THANKS, RICKY.
Old 05/19/2003, 10:56 PM
Registered Member

Hey, I just got an Amiracle Slim-Line 50 Model with intentions of re-trade/re-sale just recently. I got it in a trade off of this board 2 days ago. It is a great model and comes with everything you need. It came in great condition and is very nice and clean. Now, as for return pumps, I figure we can just keep the ones each of us already has, as the return pump that I fitted with this model is already a little too big, and I feel that the 802 will be too small for what I plan on using the sump for or if I plan on re-selling it, plus this way the shipping weight is a little less and thus will cost slightly less as well, though it will be insignificant anyway. I'm just waiting to see some pictures of the model, and we can go from there. Here is a link to the site, and it is the Amiracle Advanced SlimLine 50 model and there is a picture of the model at the site as well as information about the sump, set-up, and contacts concerning questions regarding the sump. Finally, my email address is Jtorma15@aol.com for any further questions and trade negotiations.
Old 05/22/2003, 01:05 AM
Registered Member

I TOOK A BUNCH OF PICS ON MY DIGITAL BUT THE SOFTWARE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY PARENTS COMPUTER. SO IF YOU ARE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A TRADE OR PURCHASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DRIVE IT OUT TO YOU. DESPERATION IS SETTING. IM IN CHINO(INLAND EMPIRE). I WILL TRY TO GET A PIC, THANKS RICKY
Old 05/24/2003, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

HERE IS THE PIC OF THE WET DRY. IM IN SO CAL. PREFFER LOCAL BUYER OR TRADER. IM LOOKING FOR ABOUT AN 18 INCH LONG COMPLETE WET DRY, OR MAKE ME AN OFFER AND I LOOK INTO BUYING ANOTHER ONE. FOR THE LOVE OF FISH, RICKY

===DIDNT WORK, FRUSTRATION SETTING IN I HAVE PICS NOW. EMAIL ME AND I CAN EMAIL THEM TO YOU. THANKS, RICKY

Last edited by RUNFAST84; 05/24/2003 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05/24/2003, 06:47 PM
Registered Member

1 MORE TIME
Old 05/30/2003, 12:28 AM
Registered Member

ANYBODY?
Old 06/01/2003, 12:41 AM
Registered Member

how much if you sell...???
Old 06/01/2003, 03:01 AM
Registered Member

MAKE ME AN OFFER. IT HAS TO BE ENOUGH FOR ME TO BUY ANOTHER SMALLER USED MODEL. I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MODEL GOES FOR. THANKS, RICKY
Old 06/07/2003, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

UP FOR BID ON EBAY, THANKS RICKY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2327875999