Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > East Tennessee Reef Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/08/2006, 10:13 AM
Registered Member

I hope to come. Do not count me in the total for food eaters, however. My system cannot take all of the spice and I do not eat queso. My wife makes, what-all-who-eat-it-says-is-a, great cheese dip. Do you want me to bring a crock pot of it? Or, she makes, what-all-who-eat-it-says-is, great Mexican cornbread. I could bring it instead. What do you think?

Neither have meat, Mel.

LEK

Eddie
Old 06/08/2006, 11:03 AM
Registered Member

I will actually be in East Tn the 17th but have birthday a party to go to the same time frame. I like to come spy on youe ETRC guys and report back to MTRC about how lame our food is. You guys know how to put out the food spreads! Maybe I can have my neice re-schedual her party so I can come drool over Daves tank Wish I could come, it sounds like a great time and great food!

Don't judge me because I can't spell. I use my brain space for more important things, like thinking of a fancy user name
Old 06/11/2006, 08:56 AM
Registered Member

This stinks!! I will not be able to come, I have a prior obligation in chattanooga! I realy wanted to see your tank Dave and the food sounds incredible! Hope to see ya'll next month

Mel I'll send you my dues in the next week or so. I just have to remember to do it!! So hound me if you don't get it soon!

I love my family but I hate family reunions.
Family reunions are that time when you come
face to face with your family tree and realize
some branches need to be cut off.
Old 06/11/2006, 04:42 PM
Midnight thread lurker

Mmmmmm. Cornbread sounds good to me.

zack

By the way, I got my name changed if you didn't notice.
Old 06/12/2006, 02:09 AM
Registered Member

Hi guys, so sorry i've been MIA the last few meetings,Its just been one thing after another .But at last I think I might actually make this one.My lil' girl will be at her nans but I think my wife and 8 month old son might come with.Im sure she will whip something up...no idea what but we'll have something .please, please,please, anyone with knowledge or experence with hair algea help me, I think I've tried everything. O-K guys c-ya. Oh yeah...Mel.My wife does'nt like red meat either so i'll see If she will hook you up! l8r.
Old 06/12/2006, 07:07 AM
Hmpfh! No more potlucks.

Sounds great everyone.

Eddie...cheese dip is never turned down.

Shane...glad you guys might make it!

Patrick...too bad man!!

Angela...just skip it!

Zack...it took me a second then I realised who you were.
Old 06/12/2006, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

Hello everyone, I plan on coming to the meeting on Sat. I'm new to the area and need to meet all the reef geeks in the area. If I bring the app and cash ($24) - I'll be all set right? And of course I'll need to bring some food for the feast. Not sure yet, but I will get somehing whipped up with a southwest theme. Let me know if I need to do anything else.
Thanks.

Kevin.
Old 06/12/2006, 11:26 AM
Hmpfh! No more potlucks.

Nope! That sounds great!
Old 06/12/2006, 10:36 PM
Registered Member

I should be there. Any suggestions for food?

I asked my 3 year old daughter who wore man panties and she replied, "Superman!" Think about it.
Old 06/13/2006, 08:56 AM
Premium Member

Well I will not be able to come due to our club meeting on the same day. Hope to see you all next month.
Old 06/13/2006, 10:20 AM
Registered Member

hey guys I will not be able to bring the cheese dip b/c of lack of cash flow, and unless I can get a ride with someone I will not be able to come to the meeting either for the same reason I can't bring the cheese dip.
Andy

"Do not medle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup"
Old 06/13/2006, 10:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RevHtree
Well I will not be able to come due to our club meeting on the same day. Hope to see you all next month.
Joint meeting?
Old 06/15/2006, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

I got a ride, woohoo. Thanks again Matt. How long do meeting usually run? I have people coming to my apartment around 6. Will it be done by then?
Andy

"Do not medle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup"
Old 06/15/2006, 05:10 PM
Premium Member

Count me in for three. Any thoughts on what you might need for me to bring? Do you have drinks already?
Old 06/15/2006, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

Should be done by 4 or 4:30, if past meetings are any indication. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. I just bought some sodas and beer, but if you'd like to brings something else, that'd be great.

Dave
Old 06/16/2006, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

Oops, forgot to mention that I'm in too. See you guys tomorrow.
Old 06/16/2006, 07:30 PM
28" Rainbow Trout

wow, mtg's tomorrow. quick search on foodtv.com and I've come up with Chorizo Puffs.
Old 06/16/2006, 09:21 PM
I'm not a morning person!

Unhappy

Just wanted to let everyone know that Larry (Hawkeye) was in a motorcycle accident today and is due to have surgery tonight. He has a broken ankle, shoulder and a serious case of road rash.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap!
Old 06/16/2006, 09:34 PM
Keeping It Real

Not life threatening I hope??? Was he wearing a helmet???

Its not a hobby... Its a way of life...
Old 06/16/2006, 09:39 PM
I'm not a morning person!

Sorry, I don't know much more than that. His wife called my wife. Larry always wears a helmet so I'm pretty sure the surgery is for either the ankle or shoulder.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap!
Old 06/17/2006, 07:22 AM
Registered Member

Phone is three hundred fifty-three fourty-six if you get lost.

Dave
Old 06/17/2006, 08:13 AM
Catch and release

Yall have fun

Wish we were there allready....I've wanted to see Dave's tank for quite a while now. The food sounds outstanding. Hopefully we will be settled in in time for next months meeting.

Chris
Old 06/17/2006, 08:35 AM
ETRC Webjourneyman

The website is finally updated. See ya'll at 2pm.
Old 06/17/2006, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

Chris:

You're welcome to come by anytime once you get settled. Actually, from Fountain City, we're virtually going to be neighbors (about 12 miles, I think). Good luck with the move, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Dave
Old 06/17/2006, 08:55 AM
Catch and release

Thanks Dave