Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/11/2008, 01:51 PM
TRC Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by wishntoboutside
ali,
thanks for the help

melev.. not to get off track but i think one may enjoy reefapolza instead. lets just say better vibes within the reefing community. although i think expo should be nice for the socal communtiy as another event.=).

i gotto to take a picture of two!!!
Year after year, I see threads talking about the upcoming MACNA, and so often I hear "If only it was on the West Coast!!". Well, it looks like y'all are going to have two on your side of the U.S. now.

No more excuses from that end of the nation.
Old 01/11/2008, 07:04 PM
20 & Over Club

I got give Ali some credit (a lot of credit)...went there the other day with the kids to drop off a few things. The store is really setup nice. Its kid friendly, clean and well thought out. There's just one little problem. If you've known Ali as long as I have you'll know that he's had 25 different tanks in the last 10 years, I'm talking in his room at home...Just think what he's going to do to this store. He'll be swapping tanks out left and right.

Ali, if you see this I think you need to order a new tank for the far back right corner. Something like 48x26x22. Get er setup asap, when your ready to replace it give me a call buddy.

Old 01/11/2008, 07:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by golfish
I got give Ali some credit (a lot of credit)...went there the other day with the kids to drop off a few things. The store is really setup nice. Its kid friendly, clean and well thought out. There's just one little problem. If you've known Ali as long as I have you'll know that he's had 25 different tanks in the last 10 years, I'm talking in his room at home...Just think what he's going to do to this store. He'll be swapping tanks out left and right.

Ali, if you see this I think you need to order a new tank for the far back right corner. Something like 48x26x22. Get er setup asap, when your ready to replace it give me a call buddy.

Dang I knew he had OCD. I just was not sure lmao !!!

"Am I gay for seeing a musical with two girls?" ~LOL hmmm ~

"A good kick in the nuts solves everything"
Old 01/11/2008, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

25 diff tanks in in 10 years?

I'm on #18 in 4 years LOL!!! I need help Or maybe I just need a bigger room? or place? hmmmm

This one I built should be the last one and my stock is coming from Ali too
Old 01/11/2008, 07:53 PM
20 & Over Club

I might be streching things just a little
Old 01/11/2008, 08:11 PM
Is it nap time yet?????

Quote:
Originally posted by golfish
I might be streching things just a little
knowing Ali though probably not much

"In the Torah it says "love thy neighbor as thy self". The Buddha says there is no "self". So maybe you are off the hook."