Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04/05/2005, 04:19 PM
Moved On

ummmm.... Objection!!

Women arent the only ones that play games.

You men will play every kind of game imaginable to get what you want.... men will beg borrow steal and lie if the woman in question is attractive enough.

(ya I know this is a generalization but so is saying all women play games)
Old 04/05/2005, 04:21 PM
Metal Lives

lol, hmmm, i have always understood women, and i have learned to play their games, but this no talking thing is new to me, and i dotn feel like making her talk, but when we are together with our friends and we dont talk to each other (we would never stop talking before) it feels realy awkward, and we were always touchy feely.

2 of my other friends asked her out, but she said no, and she would always come to me to give her advice and tell then that shes not interested in that kind of relationship. but now i feel realy bad because she has noone to go to for advice on me....
Old 04/05/2005, 04:24 PM
Moved In

You realize Sierra, most these guys are children? And the one's that aren't, well mentally is another thing!

Powertripping~is that a song or a dance?

RC Lounge~Humor Questionable ~Enter At Own Risk!
Old 04/05/2005, 04:24 PM
Metal Lives

Quote:
You men will play every kind of game imaginable to get what you want.... men will beg borrow steal and lie if the woman in question is attractive enough.
yes but our games are easy, all men want is some u know what.......
Old 04/05/2005, 04:40 PM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by New_Noob
actually that is what 'most' women want, you really do have a long ways to go before you understand women, and for you women reading..........lemme be the bearer of the news, the only men talking about sex constantly are the ones who aren't getting it, it's you women who are doing all the talking, yes you know it's the truth..........the things my ex-wives used to tell that the 'girls' were talking about.......some of that would make men blush. men prefer to talk about killing animals (often refered to as hunting), sports, cars, drinking, etc......... when we 'get together'

kc
Old 04/05/2005, 04:41 PM
Moved On

and the women have to play games back to figure out if all the man wants is to get into her pants or if he actually likes her for more then just that.

I've said before "Are you saying that just to get into my pants?"

answer is always oh no, I mean it. I know better.

yes there is a difference - but both types of games can be hurtful.

Women play emotional games to figure out the emotions that are real and fake.

Men Play Emotional games with women so they can get physical satisfaction.

Both hurt, and both are confusing as hell.
Old 04/05/2005, 04:42 PM
Comme un soleil ensorcelé

Quote:
Originally posted by New_Noob
I suppose having two jobs has made you a man?
Old 04/05/2005, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Muttling
Learn one detail and you'll understand women.....

When women ask for your opinion, they really want to hear their own opinion......in a deeper voice.
Very true!

Marine Biologist in training

AIM: Evnt4life WAMAS Member
Old 04/05/2005, 04:44 PM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by dragon_slayer
actually that is what 'most' women want, you really do have a long ways to go before you understand women, and for you women reading..........lemme be the bearer of the news, the only men talking about sex constantly are the ones who aren't getting it, it's you women who are doing all the talking, yes you know it's the truth..........the things my ex-wives used to tell that the 'girls' were talking about.......some of that would make men blush. men prefer to talk about killing animals (often refered to as hunting), sports, cars, drinking, etc......... when we 'get together'

kc
well I guess I'm in the stone age - I dont kiss and tell with my friends. I should bow out here if thats the case with women today.

admittedly I probably think about sex more then my husband does.
Old 04/05/2005, 05:37 PM
Moved On

yes...

Quote:

When women ask for your opinion, they really want to hear their own opinion......in a deeper voice.

Lets take this to a higher level. I am married for 31(some already know this ).......today. I do NOT know women. I do know the woman I am married to.............when she wants to talk. I listen. I DO NOT say anything till she is done. LISTEN.........LISTEN.........LISTEN. If mine asks me to do something its sure dear and thats it. If she asks me to do something that I have already done..........I DO NOT say its already done. DO NOT DO THAT. Say.."yes dear, I'll take care of it.

DO NOT take away thier reason to have you listen.......'cause thats really what they want. WHAT THEY REALLY WANT IS FOR YOU TO LISTEN.... and care about thier opinion. Do this andyou'll go further than without.
Old 04/05/2005, 05:37 PM
Moved On

yes...

Quote:

Lets take this to a higher level. I am married for 31(some already know this ).......today. I do NOT know women. I do know the woman I am married to.............whenshe wants to talk.i listen. I DO NOT say anything till she is done. LISTEN.........LISTEN.........LISTEN. If mine asks me to do something its sure dear and thats it. If she asks me to do something that I have already done..........I DO NOT say its already done. DO NOT DO THAT. Say.."yes dear, I'll take care of it.

DO NOT take away thier reason to have you listen.......'cause thats really what they want. IS FOR YOU TO LISTEN
Old 04/05/2005, 05:40 PM
Moved In

Double post, but it did need repeating!

Old 04/05/2005, 05:44 PM
Moved On

the edit button

Quote:
Originally posted by dc
Double post, but it did need repeating!
you know how the edit button also looks like the post button
Old 04/05/2005, 05:47 PM
Moved On

both

Quote:
Originally posted by Sierra
ummmm.... Objection!!

Women arent the only ones that play games.

(ya I know this is a generalization but so is saying all women play games)
We all know that both play games...period. We all have agendas..............that is not a generalization........its the truth. Anyone who says not is being untruthfull as we have all play to win
Old 04/05/2005, 05:47 PM
Moved In

Sure, if you say so!

Old 04/05/2005, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

I have given up trying to understand men. I love my husband, love my son, love my dad, and no longer try to understand them. I accept them for who they are, and I have much less stress in my life since I've had this epiphany!!!!!

They, of course, are still trying to figure US out, and are constantly stressed and frustrated.
Old 04/05/2005, 07:35 PM
Metal Lives

LETS STOP FIGHTING!!!

lets get back to the thread topic, hating women

j/k love all of you females!

Female parking lot....
Old 04/05/2005, 07:38 PM
Moved On

seen that photo before and will say the same thing about it....

I didnt notice before... but women must love driving hatchbacks.

I'll pass on the hatchback - give me a sportscar.
Old 04/05/2005, 07:39 PM
Metal Lives

Old 04/05/2005, 10:16 PM
Registered Member

I can say one thing after being married with two daughters and two female cats and that is if there is one thing that a girl needs more than money its attention!!
She has turned down two of your friends and isn't talking to you because she feels like she has sacrificed for you and you haven't made your move. I think you are on the right track in laying it on the table but don't be shocked if it is too late cause high school girls will change their desires faster than you can blink.
Old 04/05/2005, 11:06 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

As a young woman myself (turn 21 tomorrow, well in like an hour, but who's counting?) I would say go for it! What do you have to lose? You most likely won't be together all through hs or after so just go for it and have fun!!! Oh and stop trying to "understand" us, it will never happen...

Rain
Old 04/06/2005, 01:54 AM
SHAKE & BAKE!!

Dude, just give up on women until college. Your hormones are so out of whack you can't think straight anyway.
Old 04/06/2005, 01:56 AM
Ocean God

Can't say that mine were back to normal in college, either: I still couldn't think straight. Or was that the drugs?
Old 04/06/2005, 02:26 AM
Registered Member

New_Noob.

It sounds like you are doomed to sit on the freindship ladder. once you are on this latter you will never get off it. Don't worry most guys have been there and done that...

PM me and I will give you a link that I think you should read.
Old 04/06/2005, 07:07 AM
Metal Lives

well today if i get to talk to her alone i will tell here, i will post back after school , thanks all.