Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08/11/2006, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

BEWARE OF markandkristen !!!!!!!!

I should have known from the 12 PMs I recieved from markandkristen before the bulbs were purchased that this was going to be a PITA. I sold them a pair of XM bulbs and shipped them the next morning. As soon as the bulbs were recieved I was asked if they were indeed XM bulbs. I said they were and offered a refund minus the shipping if they were not happy with them and if the bulbs were returned. I now have recieved an email from paypal because they filed a dispute. Paypal was told that the bulbs were not XM and they never mentioned that I offered a refund! They also asked for a full refund which I dont really have a problem with but all they would have had to do was ask! I am really just upset that I was accused of selling something that was called a knock off by markandkristen and having to deal with paypal! I sent the exact bulbs in the picture that was posted and offered a refund! What more was I supposed to do!!! If needed I can post ALL of the PMs that were sent and recieved!