Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/01/2007, 11:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by clavery
I'm with you, Carrie. I have absolutely no interest in video games. Shooting people, looking for things, racing cars. yuk. But the Wii is fun - bowling, tennis, baseball, golf. We all get into it and laugh and giggle at each other. It's a lot of fun for kids and grown ups alike.

My son bought the Wii with his own money because I refused to buy into another system, so when he took his off to college, we bought one for us!

now he can play at both places...

Christy

so...what are you wearing...?

panties...?

lace panties...?

that's what I'm wearing - ScubaDave and the telemarketer...

Life can be short, just like me... Live it to the fullest!!! Family is always there for you NO matter what, just like a "true friend" would be... A cheat is a cheat, and are always busted...
Old 12/02/2007, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Cherly, Endless Ocean is supposed to be released on Jan. 18. I can't wait. Scuba diving without leavng home! WOOT

http://www.tothegame.com/screenshot.asp?id=7052

Oh shut up, and kiss my fairy wrasse. ~Gawain1974~

silly girls make stuff hard ~drauka99~

Last edited by crp; 12/02/2007 at 11:44 AM.
Old 12/02/2007, 11:57 AM
Registered Member

From what I have read and heard the reason for the shortage is that they are very high on making sure that everything is perfect. Compared to sony they are a very small company and can not afford to have alot of returns.The guy I talked to at best buy said at most they have 1 in 100 returned because of it not working.He said the playstations are returned about 1 out of 20......scott
Old 12/02/2007, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by crp
Cherly, Endless Ocean is supposed to be released on Jan. 18. I can't wait. Scuba diving without leavng home! WOOT

http://www.tothegame.com/screenshot.asp?id=7052
Thanks for the head's up on that. I'll advance-order it from amazon.
Old 12/02/2007, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

Good news, Someone I work with has a college age daughter and she is going to loan me her Wii until I am able to find one. I suspect it will be easy right after Christmas. I will set it up Christmas morning and say Santa did it! I am going to get her a gift card as a way of thanks. What a nice holiday feeling!
Old 12/02/2007, 10:57 PM
clownfish fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JokerGirl
Little tip for you... Target and Wal-Mart get their stock in early on Sunday mornings and usually have it on the shelves by the time they open.
wallmart closes?
Old 12/02/2007, 11:15 PM
The Incredible Mr. Limpet

I saw 4 Wii units here at our target no less than 4 hours ago, they have them all the time...I hear of people waiting in line for them or driving from city to city , going from store to store...It's nice to live in a small town.

Sure I could buy them and turn around and sell them for a good profit...then I would be like alot of people her on RC who do the same with aquarium supplies.
Old 12/02/2007, 11:37 PM
Knows Victoria's Secret

My girlfiends parents just bought her a Wii from a place called pandorascube. Its in Maryland and it has a website where you can order from. They had decent package prices.