Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Coral Forums > LPS Keepers

Old 12/26/2007, 11:13 AM
Registered Member

I'm awful at pictures but it is lps dominated, soon to be upgraded to a 135. I'm hoping to pick up an Aussie elegance for it.

Right side

Left side
Old 12/26/2007, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

Ok ladies and gents. I don't know if there is a similar thread that has been buried, but somewhere in a thread similar to this in 07' a guy posted pics of his LPS only rimless Cube that was fricking ridiculous. The sandbed was littered with exotic scolys among other things. I have been searching for it since I saw this thread about 10 minutes ago. Anyone else remember this tank or can post a link? Its killing me and I want everyone else to see his tank as it is about as good as it gets.
Old 12/26/2007, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

Hell I'd like to see it too.
Old 12/26/2007, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

GoingPostal -- I like your corals. Is that Gorgs in the background? Also -- what is the coral all of the way over on the right in the sand?

Serioussnaps -- is it the thread where he was accused of looking like a store? If yes ...

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...5&pagenumber=1
Old 12/26/2007, 01:46 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by killagoby
That's one of the reasons why I got it. One of my LFS has all sorts of lighting combos on their tanks all next to each other so you can see the difference in each. Different kelvin and wattage on MH w/ VHO's, and the Solaris. They were running it very blue one day and had a frogspawn in the tank. It looked radioactive. Thanks for the link.
what was the price on it--at 40 percent less energy costs it might be worth switching out my 150watt halides.
Old 12/26/2007, 01:58 PM
Premium Member

Here are a few shot of my LPS tank and a few closer pics