Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Coral Forums > LPS Keepers

Old 08/08/2007, 11:29 PM
Registered Member

RMW has some in. They don't really appeal to me like captive's do. BTW I am getting one of the ones from captive in a couple weeks. You will have to guess which one I'm lookin' at until I post pics of it!
Old 08/08/2007, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

echidna, tell us the price you are paying and then I can probably guess

Interestingly enough, roes has a pink rhizo on their site that is sold........1k WOW!!!
Old 08/09/2007, 12:46 AM
Registered Member

The 1000 dollar one over there sold? It seemed to me identical to the $600 one. I definitely would not dish out THAT much unless it was a really neat one (maybe that red base with purple tentacles that floats around once in a while). I would like to see a blue rhyzo.

mike- You wish it was that easy :-p. You will just have to wait til the 22nd-25th.
Old 08/09/2007, 09:48 AM
Registered Member

echidna, I was looking at captives site and saw the red with white tentacled rhizo with the words pending on it. I'm thinking you are the buyer of that. Is that true? If so, I'm a good detective :-)
Old 08/09/2007, 01:34 PM
Registered Member

roes really does not care about the quality of their pics, that is why I dont know why someone would buy one so blindly. The $699 one on captive was nice and that was able to be sold. You could actually see the nice coloring in it, and $700 doesnt sound too bad.
Old 08/09/2007, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

Gotta be careful about buying corals online. I wish I could get my hands on a rhyzo. I was determined to get a dendro (as you can read earlier in this thread) I now own three different types. All $45 or less! (That's per polyp not all total... lol)
Old 08/09/2007, 09:53 PM
Registered Member

Echidna, be sure to post pics of your new rhizo when you get it. It looks to be a nice piece from my good detective work :-)

If I can't get a rhizo because of the price, I will settle with dendros and aim for a balano!