Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling

Old 06/25/2007, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

NORTH FLORIDA - 75G full reef tank w/livestock

I am asking $900 for my complete system. It is a 75 w/corner overflow, 30L sump with skimmer, remote deep sandbed, chaeto, clamp light with twister bulb, heaters (2x150), auto top-off drip. Basic pine (I think) painted black stand, double doors in center, you can find these in most any LFS. The lighting is a 2x175 mh (10K) and 2x110VHO Actinic. I don't know the bran ballast for the MH, but the flourescent ballast is an icecap 660 - which can run more lamps, even combination wattages. Pumps - Quiet one 3000 - one on skimmer, one on circulation. Powerheads - SEIO 660, MaxiJet 900 w/rotating thingy. Wave2K short center unit - moves alot of water.

Livestock - Pair of false percs, 3 spotted cardinals, desjardini sailfin tang, green mandarin, sailfin molly (yes molly - acclimated myself!) Various snaild and hermits - don't really know how many.

Corals - Green Monti. Digi., Orange (a little brownish) Monti. Digi. Orange Monti. Cap., Multi-colored frogspawn, Candy Cane, A couple of small colonies of plating corals - not sure the ID, Leather Coral, Purle Zoas, button polyps, couple different kinds of mushrooms, Nuclear GSPs, Xenia, very small blasti that I haven't had much luck with - may not make it.

Other stuff - Great Live rock with halimeda, glove polyps, sponge, several different coralline algaes, I also have several kinds of algae growing. This is something I have not tried to do away with because of my Desjardini and molly. You would have to see it. I know I know Pics! Also have some salt IO, mag float, a few supplements, and a few other little extras if interested they may be included, such as 15 Gal hex, & 7 Gal plexi hex.

The skinny... I am moving to KC in August, then to Africa in January. I have LOVED my Tank!!!! I am sad to sell, but really have no choice. Everything is in good shape. The MH lamps are old and should be replaced, but they are still firing and putting out pretty good. I prefer not to deliver, but might negotiate something within 60 miles. I would rather have the buyer get a good look at everything up and running anyway. I am happy to send pics, but never did the whole photo bucket thing. If you are seriously interested, please pm me and I will send pics and/or more details.
Old 06/25/2007, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

Where are you in North FL?
Old 06/25/2007, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

Lake City
Old 06/26/2007, 07:29 AM
Premium Member

REV,
Sorry not needing a tank right now but just wanted to say I finally find a reefer in my area(I'm in Branford) and your leaving.
Good luck with the sale. I'll subscribe to this to see if you part out. I"m interested in some of the coral.
Chris
Old 06/26/2007, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

are you willing to part out im interested in the lighting
Old 06/26/2007, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

I will look at the possibility of parting out, but I'm hoping the whole shabang will seem like a great startup pkg. Gimme a week or so to see what kind of interest I get.

I can email pics easily! I just don't have pics on a host anywhere yet!

Rawbomb - if your out there I tried to PM you back... your box is full.
Old 06/26/2007, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

I added a few pics to my gallery... I know the 50k size limit doesn't do much for quality, but they can at least give a decent idea. Wouldn't mind any feedback on how the tank looks either! When I moved last, a little over a year ago, I was in a hurry to get my LR back into the water - 3 day move! So most of my rockscape was the kerplunk method. I adjusted very little. I always intended to, but it has a lot of decent little caves and you all know how the round tuit list for the tank is...
Old 06/26/2007, 08:15 PM
Premium Member

try now pls
Old 06/28/2007, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 06/29/2007, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

Interested in tank and stand if you part out.
Old 07/04/2007, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

I just realized that I forgot a detail that ought to sweeten the deal here a bit... When I said complete set-up and listed so many things, something that is not included is a 5 stage RODI fliter. It has a 100 gpd Filmtec membrane. Things could easily be changed to your liking, but I have things like this: sediment prefilter, two carbon chambers with progressively smaller micron filtration, RO Membrane, DI chamber. The first three canisters are standard size - filters/media can be easily replaced, the RO is standard, The DI canister is smaller. I use the loose resin (color changing) All canisters (Except RO) are the smoke almost clear canisters. Anyway, it has worked great for me and is included with this system.

If you are interested in pieces n' parts, I will give a couple of days more, then I just have to have everything gone by JULY 28!! Help me and get a deal for yourself!!
Old 07/04/2007, 12:28 PM
Registered Member.

I'm Interested in the whole setup! Please e-mail me at besimon@eagle.fgcu.edu with pics! If everything looks good I'l come and get it!
Old 07/05/2007, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

pics sent.

For anyone else... I can send good pics by email easily!
Old 07/06/2007, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

Hmmmmmmm I'm in KC and am interested in the auto top off/drip. If you part that is. What brand is it?
Old 07/06/2007, 08:19 AM
Premium Member

Still have the whole setup? If you do please send pics. cdiaz704@aol.com

Getting up in the morning sucks, but it beats the alternative.
Old 07/07/2007, 10:23 PM
Registered Member

SOLD!

It's gone! everything gone!

Thanks besimon. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Now what am I going to do... I'm bored. Maybe I'll start hangin' out n the lounge? Nah.