Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Coral & Livestock Trading
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05/14/2005, 01:48 AM
Registered Member

Smile blue velvet damsel for free in northeast PA

Anyone interested in a blue velvet damsel? He's about 3 inches long.

He's currently housed with a false percula and a coral beauty, both of which are smaller than he is, and a yellow tang. The coral beauty is significantly smaller and he's never harrassed it, or any other tankmates.

I'm only giving him away because he's gotten too big for my tank. He's very active and loves flakes, pellets, and frozen brine.

I live in Wilkes-Barre, PA. I'm willing to meet you somewhere, but I can't travel far (and I also get lost rather easily).

If nobody wants him I'll trade him to an LFS, but I just wanted to see if anyone on here would give him a good home. =) Reply to this post or email me if you're interested-xnikki118x@aol.com. Put swf.com or something as the subject so my spam blocker doesn't delete it.

If the pic doesn't work, email me at and I'll link you to my webshots.
Old 05/14/2005, 01:49 AM
Registered Member

EDIT: the email is xnikki118x@aol.com, the link is screwy.