Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Coral & Livestock Trading
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/29/2005, 10:01 PM
Registered Member

WTT: my yumas for your...

I have about 2 heads that I am looking to trade. Pic is taken under 14k.

Old 08/08/2005, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

what do you want to trade? I have yellow polyps, green star polyps, purple mushrooms, red-sea xenia, anthelia, chaeto...let me know. Email is best ( ashtonnjames@yahoo.com )
Old 08/11/2005, 10:27 PM
Moved On

Hey, what kind of stuff you looking to trade for, we have some yumas, colored ricordias, zoanthids, and a couple small frags of a acan lord and an orange crush/rainbow acan as well.

Just listed some stuff on ebay a day ago or so and my user id on there is corals_n_more with the underscores, and you can check out some of whats on there, and if you send me your email address I can send you some pictures of some others that arent on ebay.

Also so you know we are not a business, but hobbiests with a prett good diversity, but always looking to add more, so if anything we have interests you in the trade let me know what you have and what youd like to get for it.

Thanks alot and good luck with your reefs,

Frank.