Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > Inactive Club Forums > Arizona - Desert Marine Society
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/28/2006, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

wanted - unwanted fish

Wanted - Unwanted Fish
Hello - I'm currently am looking to add a few fish to my 550 gal fish tank. The tank has only two fish in it, a md/lg FM Naso Tang & a lg French Angel. I recently lost my cleaner wrasse that I have had for eight years so now, I have room for a few new additions

I could potentially go to the local store and take my chances but, I thought that maybe there was someone out there that has a fish that has outgrown there tank and would like to see it go into a very nice big tank and I'm honestly - I'm currently very cash poor. We are currently in the process of adopting two very young girls from China so, our finances are extremely tight right now. We are having our final home study done in a few weeks and want everything to look perfect so, if you can help with some livestock that would be great. I planning to do large water (100/150+gal) change next weekend and move all the decorative corals around and add a pair of clowns that I've had in a reef tank for 3 years. If anyone has a fish or two that they would like to go to a new home, we would appreciate it very much. I have plenty of stuff to trade (dry goods, parts, tanks, lighting, sumps, fittings etc.) and small amount of cash. I would be most appreciative of nice looking Fish that are healthy and not very aggressive. I no longer have all my quarantine tanks or reef tank so, it is very important that the fish is healthy as it is almost impossible to catch anything once it goes into a 550 gal tank.

Thank You - Norm