Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/16/2005, 11:11 PM
Registered Member

clean up crew ?

hey does anyone know who has the best clean up crew? or reccomendations
Old 06/16/2005, 11:51 PM
Registered Member

I would go to www.reeftopia.com They got the best prices I found, the packages are great. my order all came in great shape and alive, there warrenty is great, and free shipping over $120.00.
Old 06/17/2005, 05:14 AM
Musical Member

If you're looking to purchase a smaller order. You can get free shipping on a minimum order of $60.00 with www.etropicals. Build your own clean-up crew. I have been very pleased with my orders from them.

And the site MadCoral suggested...www.reeftopia.com. I've always heard rave revues about them, I just haven't ordered from them as of yet. Gotta get my buddies to split an order with me.

Good luck and happy shopping.
Old 06/17/2005, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

I was torn between Reefermadness for their variety or NorthEastAquatics because they were local for me. I would have been happy with either one. I picked out my own cleanup crew list and went to NorthEast Aquatics. For you it might be worth checking out Reefermadness since they are closer to you than I was. CA to NY as to CA to CO for you.