Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern Colorado Marine Aquarist Society (SCMAS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10/21/2007, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

Talking How can we thank the SCMAS enough?

You guys were so wonderful and that is the finest frag swap I have ever been to. It was worth the trip a hundred times over from Denver to be there and your group has such cool people. Iwas able to talk to Randy from Reef nutrition into going to the New Mexico Museum of Natural History to give a tallk and show off his stuff for their frag swap and it never would have happened without your club. You guys are Mega Sweet one and all .

I there is any way I can help with volunteer time for the next one please let me know......

AAAAAnnnnndddd if by any chance any one is cleaning out their Xenia or any of the "grows like a weed corals" I will be coming through the morning of the 27th to take some donated specimens from Denver to the brand spanking new coral exhibit we have started at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History in Albuquerque. People love the simple display we have going and take pictures of them all day. They may be no real big deal to use here but in Albuquerque where they are just getting a really nice club going the kids there never see anything like this excpet in the museums so if you have some surplus that must go I would love to take it off your hands and enshrine you in our records at the Museum. Mostly though I really can't keep from saying thanks again. It was awesome......Len (Zombiedust) Osborne
Old 10/22/2007, 04:04 PM
is sooing spill chekur

Hey zombiedust, thanks for the compliments and about donating coral. I wouldn't mind donating a couple bright orange ricordia yumas. Just LMK what time. I will be at the rockies game that night and will probably leave pretty early. So the earlier the better

Check out my website for info on fragging mushrooms, and the benefits of Vitamin C on soft corals!
Old 10/23/2007, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

Sweet! Thank you so much Caleb.....