Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Marine Aquarists Roundtable of Sacramento (MARS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/08/2007, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

My LFS Trip Today

I just went to Aqua Zoo at denios and Excotic Aquarium.Aqua Zoo has some nice Rose Anemones and some nice Sailfin Tangs.I picked up a pair of Brown banded Bamboo sharks for $48.00 what a great deal,also got a Madarin goby ,Blue Line trigger and a Blue Jaw trigger all nice fish at near wholesale prices!!!!!Excotic has $19.00 dollar lrg Yellow Tangs right now but better hurry only about 4 left,I picked one up a very nice fish about 4 inches.I also scored a sweet piece of Neon Green Bubble coral there.But my favorite of the day was the Blue Montipora Digitata they just got in, if you like montiporas these are really nice pieces of Montipora Digi it is worth checking out good deal at $40 to. I hope this helped some people by letting you know some stuff these two places have right now. Thanks Chris
Old 09/08/2007, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

Chris, I'll go check out the digi. I'd love a blue piece.

Recent aquisitions:
Coral -> Ponape Seriatopora
Fish -> Pseudocheilinus hexataenia (Six Line Wrasse)
Gadget -> Eheim 1262
Old 09/08/2007, 02:39 PM
Premium Member

Exotic just got a shipment in last night. Lots of nice stuff.
Old 09/08/2007, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Reefer did you get a price on the rose anemone's?
Old 09/08/2007, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

great info. thanks for the updates!
Old 09/08/2007, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

The rose's were two for $80 or one for $48.They were nice size to!I would have got one but I have no more romm until I expand into my 125 gal tank.Your welcome shiveley. Pete did you check out the blue digi?
Old 09/08/2007, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

I went to Exotic today and picked up 2 acans and a chalice. They had a good shipment in and have some nice stuff left.
Old 09/09/2007, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Did any one go to excotic and pick up a yellow tang, I am very happy with mine especialy for 19 bucks, he has allready eaten all of my hair algae in my tank and eating nori off a lettice clip!!!I go to aqua zoo evrey saturday so if anyone is looking for something special let me know as the owner Jack seems to get most things I want fairly quickly at awesome prices,I am supposed to pickup a 13 inch Blue line Trigger next Saturday and possibly a 15 inch Clown Trigger as well for my 300 FO tank.