Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Advanced Topics
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06/09/2005, 02:12 PM
Registered Member

Talking Jiddy has a question for Anthony

Whattup Anthony! Let me tell you who i am so you can better help me! Been FW keepin all my life and wanted to convert to the SW hobby. Had a 55g and wanted a bigger one, well in my metropolis of S.Dakota i seen a 90g in my paper, so i bought that one, then went on vacation and was waitin to get back to buy equipment, well i went to the pet store and to buy a stand and seen they had a 220 AGA for sale, so i bought that, its not drilled and its not an option, im to the flow part now, and seems to me you are an expert of sort on the subject. Im a little confused on the techinal terms, but i have read most of your threads, i was wondering if you could help me come up with a plan to create a CL system for this, i want to be able to keep SPS, but it will have softies and LPS mostly, with a medium bio-load. I currently have an Iwaki 40RLXT return pump and 2 Mag 12's to work with, hope you can help me!

Thanks in Advance

-Jiddy