Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/23/2007, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

75 Gallon Reef Ready Tank and Stand

Hi all, I have a 75 gallon reef ready tank,stand, and sump that is less than one year old for sale. I am asking 200.00 for all of it. I am going to be moving soon so I had to break it down. The setup is very nice, and I have about 450.00 in all of this. I live is Greenville S.C. I built the stand and bought the doors from a local cabinet shop. The tank has some water spots from me cleaning it, they will easily wash off. There are NO scratches on the tank or stand, both are in excellent condition. Please help me get this tank sold! [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG] [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
Old 12/23/2007, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

Will the sump fit in the stand? Can you send more pictures of the sump-- so I can see the baffling setup? Thanks...
jnaarnold@northstate.net

John
Old 12/23/2007, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

Yes the sump fits in the stand. It measures 40"x15"x15" the skimmer chamber is 10"x15" and the refugium is 21"x15" and the return pump area along with the float valve is 9"x15"
Old 12/23/2007, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

hey cashman... where do you work... what would you take fro the stand and tank, i won't need the sump... BTW i too am a Crane Tech.

If you will take $150 for it i can probably buy tonight or tomorrow... you have PM for contact info
Old 12/23/2007, 07:45 PM
Registered Member

or if i have to take it all.. consider it sold for your listed price...
Old 12/23/2007, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

I'm not a crane tech, but a QA Tech and we've got some of your cranes at our facility! LOL!

FREE BUMP!
Old 12/23/2007, 09:12 PM
Registered Member

Well lost in tanks if you are serious about coming and getting this tank/stand setup, I will do 175.00, I was basically throwing in the sump for free, but if you only want the tank and stand I will cut you a small break...thats all I can do!

I however cant consider it SOLD until I have deposit or full payment....

fishnfrogs....where do you work? We dont do any work in NC...yet. Small company my Best Friend owns, but we are wanting all the Buisness we can get!!!!!! We service all the Michelins in the Upstate right now and do a few out of town. A couple of other plants as well. Only 8 of us right now!
Old 12/23/2007, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

if you take Paypal i will pay you tonight, and i'll pay the $200 for it all (sump and all to get it out of your way) when would be a good time to pick it up? i would have to get a neighbor to help me to get it... like i said, consider it sold... if Paypal is not an option then give me a call via the ph # on the PM and we'll get together..
Old 12/23/2007, 10:31 PM
Registered Member

SOLD...Picked up....and a future reef buddy!!!!! Hope you like it Lost In Tanks....

Thanks Again
Brian
Old 12/23/2007, 11:03 PM
Registered Member

cashman,

I work in Havelock, NC. My mistake I thought it was the same crane company but we got ours from another. Nice deal you sold there, if only I were closer I would've gotten it for sure!
Old 12/23/2007, 11:56 PM
Registered Member

i am already hyped... npw to get it set up in the next few weeks...w00t!!