Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/16/2007, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

Bubble King Mini 200 - 1 week and a half old

Well here is the first Bubble King Mini 200 used skimmer up for sale. Purchased this skimmer new for 1129+shipping from aquariumspecialty.com. They will not do any exchanges until they find something wrong with the skimmer. There is nothing wrong with it, I just can't get it to skim dry. Maybe I need more bioload. My future plans are for a 120 gallon fish only system. Skimmer is rated for 135-265 gallon aquarium. Right now it's just sitting in a rubbermaid container with 90 pounds of rock. Will let it go for $$$$1000 shipped. I am willing to sell it 129 dollars less plus what I paid for shipping for just playing with the skimmer for less then 2 weeks. I also have the reciept showing the date and price of the skimmer. My loss is your gain. Skimmer is superquiet and excellent build in matterials.
I still have the original box, manual, and outter shipping box. Skimmer will be double boxed the same way I recieved it. I am planning to go with a used H&S or Deltec.

Once again price is 1000 firm. Will keep it if I don't sell it for 1000.

Out of the box

Fired up for the first time

After 3 days of skimming

The skimmate was poured on the H&S skimmer collection cup (I already sold that ) and it shows much darker there. I guess Bubble King uses a much more clearer acrylic and also too much white and brighter PVC compared to grey.