Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06/09/2007, 07:23 PM
Premium Member

Frazier part 2

I also have a complaint against FRAZIER. I have posted in the other thread but I wanted people to know that there are more than one complaint about this guy.

I purchased a pump from him and the payment cleared my pay-pal account over 3 weeks ago and still no pump. He claims to have sent it but no matter how many times he has promised it he has yet to produce a tracking number or confirmation number. He also states it is none of his problem since he has the money and on his word has sent the pump. Although I have tried to state that without a tracking number I can't even make it my problem.

I do have a Pay-pal dispute claim against him and am hoping for the best. MY opinion is to stay away from this guy. Currently I just want my money back though of course he refuses again stating that it's not his problem.

reefdna