Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04/21/2007, 01:49 AM
Registered Member

ripped off-pdwife/Nic Erlmann (zomania.com)

A month ago I sent $130 to pdwife for zoa frags that she offered on the forum. The paypal was acknowleged by her, but was in the name of Nic Erlmann the web address acording to paypal was zomania.com.

I never received my frags, and have been PM'ing Lynn (pdwife) to figure out what the situation has been. I haven't recieved a reply to my PM's. I also filed a paypal grievance a few days ago and haven't heard from the "vendor" since.
Old 04/21/2007, 06:41 AM
Garbologist

You bought this from an individual poster on the RC Selling forums?

The Tribal Wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that:

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."
Old 04/21/2007, 10:36 AM
Registered Member

Yes smiller,

Heres the thread

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...readid=1067576

I posted a thread in the vendor experience forum as well since the money was actually transfered from the RC seller to a vendor.
Old 04/21/2007, 11:53 AM
Garbologist

I found it earlier. All associated with this are being dealt with. Best of luck to you.

The Tribal Wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that:

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."
Old 04/21/2007, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

Thanks a lot Steve.
Old 04/25/2007, 11:56 PM
Registered Member

I was wondering if anyone who ordered frags from this person received their orders.

If so could you PM me. I still haven't gotten any response via emails and would like to settle this without calling the bank or the St. Louis Att. gen.
Old 04/26/2007, 08:23 AM
I'm not a morning person!

This person got theirs.
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...readid=1071199

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap!
Old 05/03/2007, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

Was just notified of this thread and wanted to respond that nic erlman does not own Zomania.com ,but used to untill last december. Not sure what happened here ,but he has moved to Germany in the last month and if anyone needs to get a hold of him please PM me and I will try to pass your info on if I hear from him.
I just wanted to be clear about the fact that I am the owner of ZoMania.com and I have not taken any $ from this or had anything to do with it,but I guess he used his old paypal adress and I do not use that one, since I have a pre existing account from my original website business. Thanks, Chad
Old 05/07/2007, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

hey chad i bought some rics from you maybe a month ago, i was verry pleased with them, boxed verry well..dident loose a one.. they since have doubled in size, customer service was a++++..
i will do buiness with you again..

BIG SCOTT
Old 05/08/2007, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

Scott , thanks for the kind words and I just want people to know that I was not in any way involved with this deal and that Nic may of used a old email adress for payment ?? But he is the old owner and no longer deals with the website ,as well as he doesnt even live in the u.s. anymore. Thanks again, Chad
Old 05/15/2007, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Chad and zomania.com had nothing to do with this situation. Chad has bought the store from the "gentleman" who scammed me. The contact in the paypal info still had the website link so I wrongly assumed that they were behind this. It was only pdwife and Nic Erlman who are responsible (rc seller and paypal taker), and not zomania.com

Been like two months or so and still haven't received anything, corals or money. I did win a paypal claim, like that means anything at all.