Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Propagated Corals & Tank Raised Livestock Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/06/2008, 09:17 PM
A.K.A. colinadam

4 SPS Frags F/S

Have small frags of the following for sale to help finance my tank upgrade:

Superman Digi
Tubs Birdsnest
Ultimate Frags Purple w/ Yellow Tipped Birdsnest
Phonape Birdsnest

$100 + Shipping ($40ish depending on location, I work for a Mail Order Catalog Company so I can ship UPS Next Day for a decent Price).

History of each:

Superman Digi - Bought one from www.totallyexoticorals.com, soon after getting it it fell off the mount and got buried by my Tiger Pistol Shrimp. Figured it was gone, ended up ordering from www.exoticfrags.us and bought one from Jeremy. Low and behold a week after getting the new digi the other one is unearthed. Remounted it and it has been fine. This is the second one I bought, no need for 2 of them.

Phonape Birdsnest - Also bought from www.exoticfrags.us. Came as a huge colony but a tube worm of some sorts started growing from the center of the frag, had to frag it into pieces to save it, this is a piece of that fragging.

Tubs Birdsnest - Bought from Horace on here, beautiful and grows very fast.

Ultimate Frags Birdsnest - Bought from Rommell and is also a fast grower. Purple Base Polyps and Yellow Tips. Picture is currently on his site under SPS. Picture does this no justice.

Phonape & Superman Digi - Already Mounted (ignore the algae, for some reason eggcrate in my tank is an algae magnet).

Tubs and UF Birdsnest - Unmounted and not yet fragged.

Both on the left side of this picture, Tubs is the purple polyp birdsnest and the UF is directly above it.

Paypal accepted, please PM any questions and I will answer them as best as I can. Feedback can be found under my old username - colinadam (Recently sold a skimmer if you check the feedback forum that went off without a hitch within the last 2 months).

Thanks
Old 01/06/2008, 10:24 PM
Premium Member

pm sent
Old 01/06/2008, 10:37 PM
A.K.A. colinadam

Got the PM, currently the tank lights are off so I can't get a better picture of the SM Digi.

If you wondering about size it's about 3/4"

The pic above was taken tonight along with a couple other pics.

Here's another, not photoshopped, just cropped using Picassa, hopefully it helps.

Old 01/06/2008, 10:44 PM
Premium Member

What are the sizes of the other frags?
Old 01/06/2008, 10:51 PM
A.K.A. colinadam

The Phonape is WYSIWYG

The Tubs & UF Yellow/Purple BN will be multibranched frags. I'll have to pop them off the bases to frag them, I'm not going to mess with trying to get large pieces glued back down.