Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 08/25/2005, 01:53 AM
Registered Member

Richard, come back to the Socal Viet Reefer club.

This guy is a cheater, I hope RC would ban these kind of people.
Old 08/25/2005, 10:16 AM
SPS and Zoanthid Fanatic

Having 2 separate bad experiences (nine months apart) does not make me dishonest, a liar, nor a theif. It makes me unfortunate. I'm done dealing with trades on Reef Central and I'll only trade with people that I've had success with in the past.

This is incredible getting flamed like this when you guys don't have all the facts, nor do I feel I need to explain them because it's none of your business.

My "friends" aren't here posting because I haven't included them in this problem due to it's not my place to put them in the middle of it. I regret putting them in the middle of it during my first bad experience.

I took the picture of the acan a couple hours before Tony posted the first thread and before I saw it, as well as emailed it to him. I mispoke on the 2nd and 3rd pics - I took them right before I posted them here.

Both frags that Tony mounted broke off during shipping and I remounted them and put them in my tank, hoping some of the flesh would live, but it didn't. The acan still has a tiny bit of live flesh on it, so it's still in my tank where-as the other two are completely dead and out of the tank.

Frankly, I don't give a dam what anyone thinks and we live in a free country so you can think what you want. This will be my last post regarding this incident and I'm unsubscribing from it.

Try and sue me if you want. I have your shoddy packing still and the dead corals to bring to court.
Old 08/25/2005, 10:27 AM
Ultra Rare White SPS

WOW! You have been caught and still in denial stage... Well, I guess you can only do business out of RC since no one know that you are a fraud...
Old 08/25/2005, 10:32 AM
Registered Member

You're going to bring dead frags that's been out of the water for weeks to court? I think you got him there.
Old 08/25/2005, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sspargur
Having 2 separate bad experiences (nine months apart) does not make me dishonest, a liar, nor a theif.

my first bad experience.

I took the picture of the acan a couple hours before Tony posted the first thread and before I saw it

I mispoke on the 2nd and 3rd pics - I took them right before I posted them here.

Guy has a terrible time keeping his facts straight

DO THE RIGHT THING sspargur!!!
Old 08/25/2005, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
This is incredible getting flamed like this when you guys don't have all the facts, nor do I feel I need to explain them because it's none of your business.
Actually, it is our business. Reef Central is a great resource to us all, and when people act dishonestly, we are all affected in how we can use RC in our hobby.

Quote:
I took the picture of the acan a couple hours before Tony posted the first thread and before I saw it, as well as emailed it to him. I mispoke on the 2nd and 3rd pics - I took them right before I posted them here.
Your transaction was done on 7/19. Pics were taken one month later? original thread

Quote:

Both frags that Tony mounted broke off during shipping and I remounted them and put them in my tank, hoping some of the flesh would live, but it didn't. The acan still has a tiny bit of live flesh on it, so it's still in my tank where-as the other two are completely dead and out of the tank.
OMG so you are saying the frags broke off and you mounted a dying coral? Tony, save this evidence for your case!!!

Quote:
Frankly, I don't give a dam what anyone thinks .
Reefers beware doing business with anyone who thinks like that... this guy seems to have total disregard for others, especially the ones he frauds.
Old 08/25/2005, 10:48 AM
RC Staff & Thread Pirate

This forum is for relating personal experiences.

Since most of the folks posting on the thread seem to be missing that point. This thread is now closed.

Nuclear winter solves global warming.