Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03/01/2004, 01:57 PM
Premium Member

another great experience here with dave. there was a slight mix up on the payment on MY part and dave worked with me and got the shipment out on time as expected. The order was split between myself and a few other locals. I can say my frags are doing great so far. Dave and his frags are a real asset to the hobby. I look forward to doing future bussiness with him
Old 04/06/2004, 06:05 PM
Dirty Reefer

Just received my "8 pack" from David. I could not be happier. They arrived right on time, well packed, healthy and great size! David needs a new ruler as they were way over 1" in length
Wish I had a bigger tank so I could order a few more.

The Last Resort, The Eagles
Old 04/08/2004, 12:40 PM
My guard dog!

Once again I received some amazing frags from Dave. I don't know that I have ever dealt with anyone more honest or willing to go out of their way to make sure you get what you want.

The frags are perfect!

Thanks again,
Bruce
Old 04/12/2004, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

I received 17 sps frags in two shipments from Dave Playfair and have never been so happy! The frags were better and larger than expected and very hardy.

The true test of a supplier is how they react when things go wrong. On one of my shipments FedEx had mechanical difficulties and it took an extra day to receive the shipment. Dave was following the shipment and calling FedEx to make sure I received the corals ASAP. He even added some awesome extras to my next shipment to "make up for" FedEx's mistake.

If you need any frags, this is definitely the guy to get them from! He is helping to bring this hobby up to a new level.
Old 04/17/2004, 09:31 PM
Registered Member

Hello, how did u guys get into contact with him. His email on his site doesn't seem to work.. I think he changed it, but i dunno.. What's his current, reachable email?

Thanks...
Old 05/15/2004, 05:48 PM
Premium Member

i got 10 frags from Dave and all i have to say is - WOW and THANK YOU!

the frags are more than awesome and Dave is a SUPER nice guy to deal with ... it was a real pleasure getting frags from him!

greenfroggiespawn -- here is his website, there is a frags link at the bottom. http://mistressreef.homestead.com/
Old 09/15/2004, 12:19 PM
Moved On

does any one know how to get in touch with dave. i tried his e-mail on his site but it does not work. i am interested in getting some of his frags.
mo
Old 09/15/2004, 05:22 PM
reef aquarium god

if you find out, please post it...his frags are by far the best i have bought from anyones tank.
Old 09/15/2004, 08:32 PM
Moved On

sabodish!
go to his site - http://mistressreef.homestead.com/
and almost at the bottom it says e-mail me, go ahead and click that and send him a message. that worked for me.
Old 09/21/2004, 01:16 PM
Moved On

i just received my order about 3 hours ago from David Playfair. all i can say is wow!!!! David was great to deal with and the coral frags he sent me are in great shape and what beautiful colors. i am impressed by David, he is a true asset to fellow reefers.

Thanks dave!!
Old 09/22/2004, 08:12 AM
reef aquarium god

dave is the best..i wish he would update his site for whatever new frags he has available!
Old 09/27/2004, 12:34 PM
Monkey

Dave is a great guy - the frags I ordered from him were all nice and healty, aside from a tort that didn't make it.

Unfortunatley, all the grown in corals just perished in my crash - I'll definitely be restocking with him as they were nicer than most!