Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium Society
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/13/2007, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

Can someone do me a favor?

Ok, here it is, obviously MACNA is in Pittsburgh for the next couple of days and I’m really excited about all of the activities, events, and raffle. So here is my problem, I just received two free great Steelers tickets for Sunday’s game. I’ve heard how awesome the raffles were at the past MACNA and I know the rules say you have to be present to win. I was wondering if could still be a part of the raffle if I was not in attendance during the raffle. Does any have a suggestion on what I should do??? Or should I not buy any raffle tickets??? Thanks for your help…

~Jim
Old 09/14/2007, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

I'll tell ya what - just give me the Steelers tickets and that way you wont miss out on the raffle!!! He, He ... I'll Bet if you know anybody there who is able to be present they can hold your tickets and claim the prize if you win anything.
Old 09/14/2007, 08:21 PM
Yellow Shirt MACNA Peon

You are welcome to have someone stand in with your tickets. We don't care who bought what tickets, only that the winner is here ticket in hand.

Go Steelers.

Guy in the big yellow STAFF shirt...

S !

"With great power comes great responsibility"
"PMAS VP has no powers"