Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Tampa Bay Reef Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/29/2007, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

WTB: Oceanic 37g

I know I asked this a long while ago, but we're moving next month, and I'm breaking down the tank anyway. Wanted to see if anyone was selling an Oceanic 37g cube? Let me know if so!

Thanks!
Aaron
Old 08/29/2007, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Oceanic 37G Cube

Hey Aaron, it's Bob in Gainesville.

I've got an Oceanic 37 here waiting for you ! I also have a wet/dry and skimmer which fits inside the stand. Are you interested. I do sometimes come down that way.

Bob
Old 08/29/2007, 11:07 AM
clown addict

I don't know if they still make the 37g but I know Ocean Blue in Orlando has one in black w/ stand.

http://www.aquaria-studio.com
Old 08/29/2007, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

Hey Bob! Long time, no talk. I'll send you a PM.

Pacific Reefs, thanks for the tip. I called around locally, and didn't find one.
Old 08/29/2007, 11:50 AM
Registered Member

i have an original oceanic 37g RR cube it is 11 years old and in perfect shape.the tank is owned by my friend but he may want to sell it.it has a black oak stand and matching hood.
Old 09/17/2007, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

One last bump, just incase.

Bob, I'm still looking for a way, but I don't know if I'm going to be up that way before we move.
Old 09/18/2007, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

Aaron,

When are you moving ? I probably could have brought it this past weekend, but since I never heard from you I thought you weren't interested. I also have a friend that's been coming up here for the Gator games, he might be able to take it down with him.

Bob
Old 09/18/2007, 07:29 PM
Premium Member

That one that checkinhawk is sweet!!!!!!!! Old school, built proof Oceanic!

My kids call me the fish geek <')))><

Click on the red house to see the 150 Redux build thread.
Old 09/18/2007, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by rockstar
Aaron,

When are you moving ? I probably could have brought it this past weekend, but since I never heard from you I thought you weren't interested. I also have a friend that's been coming up here for the Gator games, he might be able to take it down with him.

Bob
Hey Bob, we have to be totally out on the 15th of next month. In the mean time, we're moving stuff from one house to the next slowly.

I was trying to find a way to get up there, but wasn't having any luck with all of the packing/moving/renovation going on, so I didn't follow back up with you.

Is your friend from this area, I assume?

Idealy, I'd like to find something and then have enough time to get it drilled (if not already) and a small internal overflow box built in with FAOIS's help. And then get it all set up and running, so the transfer goes smoothly. Worse case, I just move the 20g tank and do the upgrade later. Not like it NEEDS to be done right now, just thought it'd be easier since the tank will be emptied to move anyway.