Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 02/23/2007, 01:30 AM
Moved On

zwhere are you clicking? I try clicking / right clicking on everything on everyones screenname, but nothing like an ip addy comes up.

Bill
Old 02/26/2007, 08:32 AM
10 & Over Club

Quote:
Originally posted by Bergovoy
zwhere are you clicking? I try clicking / right clicking on everything on everyones screenname, but nothing like an ip addy comes up.

Bill
The IP adress is only available to mods

"LOL, well I have no brain apparently. " - dc (Debi)
Old 02/26/2007, 09:50 AM
Moved On

rhip

(rank has its priviledges)
Old 02/26/2007, 08:22 PM
Indiana Jones Of SPS

If I right click on an avatar and then hit properties it gives me a URL address. With that persons specific info.
I used that to compare to another person with 2 different screen names but from the same location and the info was the same.
I guess thats one way to see if the person is playing games.

DVRC Vice President
Old 02/26/2007, 08:29 PM
Premium Member

called frags4u last week, he said he would paypal me again, since supposebly it did not go through last time (yeah right), well he has been ignoring my calls now and no longer answers. what a low life.
120 lbs live rock
2-3" southdown sand bed
mag 9.5 return pump
modded MJ 900 and 1200
Metal Halide 2 x 250 Watt HQI Pendants
Typhoon III
Old 02/26/2007, 10:57 PM
10 & Over Club

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay4Robin
If I right click on an avatar and then hit properties it gives me a URL address. With that persons specific info.
I used that to compare to another person with 2 different screen names but from the same location and the info was the same.
I guess thats one way to see if the person is playing games.
Jay,

That's only telling you where that image is hosted

Old 02/27/2007, 06:39 PM
Indiana Jones Of SPS

Oh well I thought I figured out Blues Clues

DVRC Vice President
Old 02/27/2007, 07:35 PM
Moved On

Ok I will answer this once just because this is BS first off I never said hoses came with canister you said there was no need you would hard plumb them second I sent them and they was delivered and I sen tyou prove. what else shoul di do Im out 50 dollars now
Old 02/27/2007, 07:44 PM
Premium Member

I can post every email we sent back and forth, I asked you from the beginning if it came with hoses/accessories/ends, you said it did, took you a week and half to ship, I received only one filter, you could never produce the other tracking number and just said ups gave you one tracking number for the two packages, then you said you were going to mail the hoses/ends out and a money order for 40 dollars to refund for the canister you never sent, which I never got.. weeks later you give me a tracking number that is for someone else in another state. Then you say you got the package back to you.. again week or two later again and its damaged and you were going to file a claim.. then you say you paypal'd me the 40 dollars which I never got and you would never give me the paypal transaction number.. now you ignore my calls.

others had problems with you as well, you create a new account on rc and post in this thread saying this fabricated transaction was a good, you are just a dishonest thief.
120 lbs live rock
2-3" southdown sand bed
mag 9.5 return pump
modded MJ 900 and 1200
Typhoon III

Last edited by doox00; 02/27/2007 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02/27/2007, 07:53 PM
Moved On

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?? Second canister was damged as i said!! takes at least 30 days to get claim settled! If you did ask about hoses I never remember and was nice enough to dig some up and send to you. Paypal returned you refund which I do have right now do to your email I guess as I stated to you on phone an demails Tell me what will make you happy Im tired of this [profanity] deal Im already out a canister which refund is coming to you whenever i tis settled im out hoses I never said came with sinc eyou was hard plumbing and now you want refund? I will do whatever makes you happy

Last edited by billsreef; 02/27/2007 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02/27/2007, 08:00 PM
Premium Member

All I ever got from you was a canister with nothing.. just a canister, no ends nothing, you stated they were included with BOTH canisters from the beginning, after I got the first one I contacted you, you said you would send everything, at that time I said just send all the accessories and forget the hose section because you were complaining about box sizes, you said you would send them out, after about 5 times over 2 week period you kept saying you were going to send them, finally you said sent them out.. week or more goes by and I have nothing.. another week goes by you give me a tracking number that is for someone else in another state. then you come back and say you got the first canister back damaged.. you said you would paypal me back half my money (and claim an insurance claim yourself with fedex) which I never got, even though you said multiple times you were going to do, then finally claim you did paypal me, which I never got of course... I asked for the transaction id, you ignored my request.

what you can do for me, is paypal me right now my money, simple as that. you have been unable to provide any proof for any of your claims, tracking numbers, insurance claim numbers, paypal transaction id etc

I just tried calling you again, why don't you answer your phone and we can settle this right now, no need to drag this out on rc anymore.
120 lbs live rock
2-3" southdown sand bed
mag 9.5 return pump
modded MJ 900 and 1200
Typhoon III
Old 02/27/2007, 08:10 PM
Moved On

My cell is off when Im home call me tomorrow and we will settle this and I have sent you all prove of shipments no idea why you have not gotten them Im just sick and tired of dealing with this transaction Im already out 50 dollars and you got connections to use I can send pics of item before shipping I cover my own [profanity] I know how the drama is here

Last edited by billsreef; 02/27/2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02/27/2007, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

wow, I feel sorry for doox. This frags4u reaks of bad customer service and a liar (2 screen names and lack of proof to any supposed paperwork requested). Hopefully he realizes he needs to stay out of the retail/cust. serv. industry.
Old 02/27/2007, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

Frags for you says ,"My cell is off when Im home call me tomorrow ". Wow, I guess he forgot it has a ON button too. Doox, you need to report him to paypal, realize you will and have got nothing from him , and watch him wish he righted this one little transaction in hindsight.
Old 02/27/2007, 08:17 PM
Premium Member

I know its only 40 bucks, but to me its the principle, stick of dishonest people who just steal your money and then just plain lie and make up story after story all the time reassuring you they will make it right.

as for your cel phone is off when you are home frags4u, well last night I called, I heard you answer and then hang up... I called back a minute later and it immediately goes into voicemail, plus I have called you in the past when you were at home.
120 lbs live rock
2-3" southdown sand bed
mag 9.5 return pump
modded MJ 900 and 1200
Typhoon III
Old 02/27/2007, 08:19 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by reef fanatic
Frags for you says ,"My cell is off when Im home call me tomorrow ". Wow, I guess he forgot it has a ON button too. Doox, you need to report him to paypal, realize you will and have got nothing from him , and watch him wish he righted this one little transaction in hindsight.
I did finally file a paypal complaint, paypal did nothing though, if its not a transaction through ebay paypal rarely will do anything to help out. And since I did get something from the seller, even though it was less than half what I paid for that did not help either with the paypal complaint.
120 lbs live rock
2-3" southdown sand bed
mag 9.5 return pump
modded MJ 900 and 1200
Typhoon III
Old 02/27/2007, 08:34 PM
10 & Over Club

frags4u,

Cheating the profanity censors in order to use profanity is not a wise idea.

[chimp]

Old 02/27/2007, 08:41 PM
Registered Member

billsreef,
You assumed he was wise before he used that profanity.......
Old 02/27/2007, 08:51 PM
Moved On

paypal did nothing due to I had prove of deliveries twice even so Im the one being taken
Old 02/27/2007, 08:56 PM
Premium Member

Absolutely amazing how you easily flat out lie...

I got an immediate/auto judgement from paypal, because of the fact I did receive something from you, within 2 minutes I got a decision from paypal, was not because you provided any proof what so ever, because you do not have any to provide, or at least none that I have been unable to get out of you.

This happened at 1:29am, I filed the complaint, checked my email and had a resolution immedately.. face it frags4u, you better change your username on this board if you plan to sell anything and i hope you are not dishonest like you have been to a number of people already here at rc.

and as far as me calling you tomorrow like you requested, why don't you just answer your phone now and we can settle this, but I pretty much know I will never see my money again, but I don't give up easily as you may have realized.
120 lbs live rock
2-3" southdown sand bed
mag 9.5 return pump
modded MJ 900 and 1200
Typhoon III

Last edited by doox00; 02/27/2007 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02/27/2007, 09:12 PM
Registered Member

frags 4 u, regardless of what paypal did, you certainly have done NOTHING to promote your so-called future business.
1.Customer Service equals MANY happy customers
2.Bad Customer Service equals NOT MANY customers at all
Old 02/27/2007, 09:33 PM
10 & Over Club

reef fanatic,

This is a problem between frags4u and doox, let's leave it there and not any fuel to fire please.

Old 02/27/2007, 09:51 PM
Moved On

As I said I will refund yet again the money and paypal laugh out loud they was in my favor due to prove of delivery Im done arguing send A REAL EMAIL OR A REQUEST FOR FUNDS AND I WILL PAY
Old 02/27/2007, 09:58 PM
Premium Member

paypal request sent...
120 lbs live rock
2-3" southdown sand bed
mag 9.5 return pump
modded MJ 900 and 1200
Typhoon III