Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/15/2005, 09:29 PM
Registered Member

Nina-keep an eye on the regulars will ya'?

I'm takin' my sorry butt to bed. I have to have my husband at the airport Saturday morning at 3 am. The next two days will not be fun!! Toodle-oo amigos-catch ya' on the flip side!

In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog. - Edward Hoagland
Old 09/15/2005, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

Later, gater...
Old 09/16/2005, 05:06 AM
Registered Member

emily, don't go until you tell me what i should do if somebody misbehaves! do i put 'em in a corner? to bed with no supper? take away computer privileges?
Old 09/16/2005, 05:13 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

You're not taking away my computer privileges! HAHA! Nana nana boo boo you can't catch me!

"And who could have ever guess that Dino is apparently the smartest man on the planet?" - jgoodrich71
Old 09/16/2005, 05:19 AM
Registered Member

Nina-if someone gets too out of line you are to do a Lexus search on them and find out all their dirty little secrets. Then report them to me immediatly. Then we'll sit around with a nice glass of wine and laugh about them. How's that?

In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog. - Edward Hoagland
Old 09/16/2005, 05:31 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

And I bet you guys will be mean and have all the neighborhood dogs over too. Would be just like a couple ladies to do that to a guy.

Ahhhh, who needs y'all anyway? I'll just go over here and play with my puppy, I don't need to hear dirty secrets about myself anyway...

"And who could have ever guess that Dino is apparently the smartest man on the planet?" - jgoodrich71
Old 09/16/2005, 06:11 AM
Registered Member

sounds like a plan em.

dino, i seriously doubt you HAVE any dirty little secrets!
Old 09/16/2005, 06:15 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

Seesh! thinking...

thinking...

thinking...

Ok, so I would have to make some up!

Old 09/16/2005, 06:18 AM
Registered Member

Dino-I have plenty I'll let you share some of mine!!

Old 09/16/2005, 06:28 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

OOOO, how much you want for them? I could use a couple dirty little secrets, I have nothing to keep secret . I just tell the whole world everything...sigh~*

Old 09/16/2005, 06:30 AM
Registered Member

You mean I could make money off 'em?! I was just going to hand them out for free so I didn't have to keep an eye on them anymore. Huh, never thought about selling dirty little secrets....Think there's a market for that kind of thing?!

Old 09/16/2005, 06:38 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

Heck yeah I would buy some dirty little secrets! You can sell the really dirty ones for a premium price. Once and a while we can have a 2 for 1 sale or something, or buy a premium dirty secret and get 50% off a squeeky clean secret.

Old 09/16/2005, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

You 3 are completely nuts today!!!

TheBimbo

so...what are you wearing...?

panties...?

lace panties...?

that's what I'm wearing - ScubaDave and the telemarketer...

Life can be short, just like me... Live it to the fullest!!! Family is always there for you NO matter what, just like a "true friend" would be... A cheat is a cheat, and are always busted...
Old 09/16/2005, 06:42 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

Oh sure! You just want in on my portion of the dirty secrets!

Old 09/16/2005, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

christy-I'm getting the remote to myself for a whole week in less than 24 hours. In two hours I'll have the house to myself when my MIL comes to get kid #2 for awhile. I have cornered the market on dirtly little secrets and stand to make millions-what's not to be nuts about?!?!

Old 09/16/2005, 07:00 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

oooo...millions . So when you profit off this idea will you buy this ol' chunk of land I'm sitting on here? It is going up for sale...just think how many dogs could run around on 1,000 acres . Plenty of space for horses too or whatever tickles your fancy.

Old 09/16/2005, 07:12 AM
Registered Member

hey bimbo, it's friday! after the week i've had, i deserve to get a little nuts. heck, i deserve to get a LOT nuts!!
Old 09/16/2005, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by emilye2
christy-I'm getting the remote to myself for a whole week in less than 24 hours. In two hours I'll have the house to myself when my MIL comes to get kid #2 for awhile. I have cornered the market on dirtly little secrets and stand to make millions-what's not to be nuts about?!?!

Wooo-Hooo you go girlfrieeeend

TheBimbo

Hey I'd watch out for that Dino character, I hear he uses Harley to lure pretty young women in ...

panties...?

lace panties...?

Life can be short, just like me... Live it to the fullest!!! Family is always there for you NO matter what, just like a "true friend" would be... A cheat is a cheat, and are always busted...
Old 09/16/2005, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Ninapearl
hey bimbo, it's friday! after the week i've had, i deserve to get a little nuts. heck, i deserve to get a LOT nuts!!

Then by alll means go crazy woman!!! Ummm, can I come tooo???

TheBimbo...

panties...?

lace panties...?

Old 09/16/2005, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Hey I'd watch out for that Dino character, I hear he uses Harley to lure pretty young women in .
Hehehe-then I should be plenty safe!

Quote:
oooo...millions . So when you profit off this idea will you buy this ol' chunk of land I'm sitting on here? It is going up for sale...just think how many dogs could run around on 1,000 acres . Plenty of space for horses too or whatever tickles your fancy.
Sounds good to me! That would make one heck of a doggy daycare!! about 14 times over!

Old 09/16/2005, 08:44 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

Quote:
Hehehe-then I should be plenty safe!
Emily your not old YET, now Nina is old .

Quote:
Sounds good to me! That would make one heck of a doggy daycare!! about 14 times over!
Do I need to mention we have a HUGE barn (and a little one, the big one they held indoor rodeos in ). We would have to pour a concrete floor as it gets dusty in there now. It also has built in kennels (horse stalls) .

Old 09/16/2005, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

now we just need to put in an airstrip so people can actually get their dogs to us. "Sorry I was late for work boss, had to fly the dog into daycare this morning!"

Old 09/16/2005, 08:51 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

Can do! We have a big flat hill you could land planes on . Would have to move some big rocks out of the way but that isn't any biggy. And you literally drive off the hill and you're at the back of the big barn!

Old 09/16/2005, 08:53 AM
Registered Member

No, even better! We need to set up a doggy camp/resort for the summer time!! Fence in about 50 acres so the dogs can roam off leash, splash in the creek etc. Blaze some trails, set up an agility ring, lure coursing, tracking in the morning. You and Nina could teach the pulling course. Get in some horses for trail rides....Hmmmm what else?

Old 09/16/2005, 09:02 AM
Dino - Victim of Women

Can do, can do, can do, can do! I'm going to have to get out today and take some pics of all the places this stuff could go!

We also need some sheep or cows or whatever for herding . Those herding dogs need to have a chance to do what they were born to do!