Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/26/2007, 12:22 PM
Moved On

Quote:
David, I was trying to believe your side of things while reading this until I saw the light when I read your post with the quote I included. Now I see you're an idiot that really shouldn't deal with the general population.
I'm glad you posted this, your obviously showing your mental capacity here, calling names. Usually, when people troll, as often happens here and elsewhere they use an alias, and or a newly created nickname, and the number of posts regarding this does matter. With regards to dealing with the genral public, I don't and maybe if you udnerstood the concept of this phrase then you wouldn't have posted this remark. Dealing with the general public refers to being in a sales or customer service type position. I am a customer! Obviously this has escaped your enormous mental power. Far be it from me to criticise you, and I won't look behind the curtain either ok? Thanks for the yet again disparging remarks entirely unjustified. I didn't personally attack you, so get off your high horse.

Quote:
I'll give you my work number, go ahead and call me. I guarantee you it will be a military installation...
Don't get me started on whom you work for or government employees, your entire branch of the government is ruled by an oxymoron, and no I don't want to call your work number, obviously you must be bored to have time to chit chat on the phone. thanks but no thanks.

Please try to stay ontopic, experiences with Marine Depot.

sincerely,
David V.
Old 12/26/2007, 12:38 PM
Indiana Jones Of SPS

David
I understand the MD upset you. I think the veteran RC members are just trying to say that mistakes happen. Some customers are more forgiving then others. The feedback forums should only be used when a vendor does not resolve a problem. Sometimes RC members do need to post cause the vendors read emails faster then respond to phone calls. Sometimes the vendors do not realize the the customer s still not happy.
I feel that you were sarcastic with some of your responses and thats why i lashed at you.
RC is the largest forum in the world for this hobby and by far the best. I feel confident when i use a RC sponsor. I think that the forums can help at times. Your posting was fine at first but when the vendor attempted to work things out or give his view you kept venting. Maybe the girl was rude. Who knows but I am sure MD did learn from there mistakes. I assure you that any RC sponsor will do what it takes to make a customer happy if given the chance.

DVRC Vice President
Old 12/26/2007, 12:46 PM
Moved On

[QUOTE]I feel that you were sarcastic with some of your responses and thats why i lashed at you.
QUOTE]

I never directed my responses at you, or to you, or to anyone except Marine depot, until the nasty comments and name calling started. In no way did I give you a reason to lash out at me. I am not unreasonable. I used this forum to let them know I was unhappy and why. I don't see why people not associated with this company are taking this so personal. This rationale I do not understand whatsoever, its childish and irresponsible. No, I was not being sarcastic until I was being called names. Many people have tried to bring this post into a very base level by resorting to name calling and emotional responses. I only stated my experience and dissapointmenty with MD. Yes the girl was rude so was Steve honestly, I was upset and maybe more upset at my expereicnes in the last week between BZ and MD. Now I could have been nicer, sure, I could have been mor understanding, but is a bill collector or business understanding when you don't pay up? NO! resoundingly no! So why should I have to bend over and fork over hard earned money, an accept their poor service. Thats the great thing about this country, forums like this, ability to shop where you want, etc... I will have a major update to this thread soon as I have made some calls to MD.

sincerely,
David V.
Old 12/26/2007, 12:54 PM
Indiana Jones Of SPS

I tried to give you advice and you through a sarcastic comment at me. But you will never understand that will you.

GOOD LUCK

DVRC Vice President
Old 12/26/2007, 12:54 PM
Yep, that's our sailfin!

It is no use, guys. No matter how rational we are with him he is going to just find a way to turn it into an argument. Remember, we are all childish for not seeing it his way. We should never stand up and speak out if we feel someone is doing something wrong. And we should not be responding unless we are Marine Depot OR we agree with his position on the matter.

Just let the thread die. I think everyone will be able to see what is really going on in this thread.

90g SPS Reef
our myReef is currently offline

Old 12/26/2007, 01:12 PM
Moved On

Perhaps find another thread then guys, your obviously trying to give me advice, which I don't need advice, this isn't a thread for me to get your expert opinions on MD. I was complaing to the company here to see if anyone else had bad experiences. Your repsonses were not helpful or necessary, you voiced your opinions, I disagreed. I'm not new, because I know how you love to through out the term " veteran" on here, this is not my only nick. It seems like your looking to have your A^&& kissed, and I am not about to do that. I have been named called, and everything else since posting this, the few people who responded nicely I was nice back. Other then that I don't know what to tell you at this point. Again, Jay4Robin I wasn't sarcastic in my response before, where was I sarcastic? I am not sure what your definition of sarcasm is but I wasnt using sarcasm i was being straightfoward.

Conceyeted
Quote:
I think everyone will be able to see what is really going on in this thread.
What is going on here is what i have explained, I was upset and now all Im doing it having to defend that i was upset with the poor service.

ugh
David V.
Old 12/26/2007, 01:18 PM
Indiana Jones Of SPS

Re: thanks

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11448887#post11448887 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by |233F gee|<
Thanks for telling me what I should have done, I'm glad you feel that superior. I didn't post this thread to bash Marine Depot, I posted this thread to point out something Steve at Marine Depot acknowledged, their website is misleading and not respresentative of their livestock. That being said, you can apologize til the sun comes down, but the reality is you don't change your business practices till you realise it's causing you to loose customers, and that's why I am here. This is a free forum and thankfully we're all allowed to voice our opinions here. You have yours and I have mine.

cheers and merry christmas!
David V.
(I'm glad you feel that superior)

Thats not sarcastic???
Okay I am not a veteran. I am a fellow reefer. Does that sound better?

DVRC Vice President
Old 12/26/2007, 01:19 PM
Moved On

No that was saracsm but you keep twisting your words, you said I was sarcastic prior to that and I wasn't.
Old 12/26/2007, 01:22 PM
Moved On

you guys are acting like a bunch of little kids, I am not even allowed to vent my opinions about a company here without dealing with this? Jesus!
Old 12/26/2007, 01:28 PM
Moved On

Im asking the moderators to close this thread, its going nowhere, because of all the negativity and chilidish name calling and responses.

David V.
Old 12/26/2007, 01:54 PM
Indiana Jones Of SPS

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11458658#post11458658 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by |233F gee|<
No that was saracsm but you keep twisting your words, you said I was sarcastic prior to that and I wasn't.
Keep reading. That was my only message to you. I did post that retail made me bald.

DVRC Vice President
Old 12/26/2007, 02:00 PM
Moved On

I'm done with the semantics, and I have already asked for this threads cancellation. Your not MD but rather someone looking to argue with me for what reason I'm not sure. Your just fueling the fire, and acting childish.
Old 12/26/2007, 02:08 PM
Indiana Jones Of SPS

I can guarantee one thing that is the truth
MD is sure having fun reading this.

DVRC Vice President
Old 12/26/2007, 02:13 PM
Moved On

I gurantee your a childish individual at that!

Last edited by |233F gee|<; 12/26/2007 at 02:20 PM.
Old 12/26/2007, 02:53 PM
Indiana Jones Of SPS

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11458977#post11458977 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by |233F gee|<
I gurantee your a childish individual at that!
Do me a favor please.

GO AWAY

DVRC Vice President
Old 12/26/2007, 03:00 PM
Moved On

your on my thread moron!
Old 12/26/2007, 03:06 PM
Guardian of Little People

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11459195#post11459195 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by |233F gee|<
your on my thread moron!
Personal attacks can quickly result in your loss of posting privileges.

Thread closed.

Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant