Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07/03/2005, 11:31 AM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by BeanAnimal
look at this another way.

fspforce simply wants this to all go away. Has he provided ANY of you with tangible details regarding this case. A police report? Names and address of those suspected?

First it was admins in california
Then it was stolen credentials and a guy in IL
then it was a client of the site
then it was a guy in texas receiving stolen goods.

It is possible the fspforce is a victim, it is also as possible that he or his aquatances are covering this up... or worse yet acting out the plan.

A few "my legal team is doing blah blah...." "please stop sending emails" posts don't convince me of much.

I would imagine his next step is to threaten the people here and the admins regarding this issue. He is already upset about "hate mail"

BE SMART AND DONT SEND HATE MAIL OR VIRUS LADEN MAIL TO THIS GUY. If you do, you give him ammo to change the subject and make this whole thing that much harder for those who lost money.

Bean

dont worry, im not the person that threaten online people. its a waste of time. I did rather submit the emails to the right place for them to investigate on it, its true whats said here. Interstate wire fraud is a fedaral crime. and email viruses from a credible email is not a smart move guys.
next time, sign up for a hotmail or yahoo accounts.

Anyways, the help that was given to these guys online didnt really helped them out a bit, but only made them angrier.
lets look at this this way. i did my best, i was told that refunds been made.
If nobody gets their refund.

here's a "REAL" IFCC internet fraud complaint center
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

if you dont get get a refund within a week or 2, you can email me personally at admin@fpsforce.com, and i will fill out the complaint for you along with my statement.

i dont know what else to say
but save that link so you can let the rest of your members know, from what i read it happens here all the time.