Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Saltwater Enthusiasts Association of Springfield
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/11/2008, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

29G Tank For Sale and some Filters

I have a Great 29 G Glass tank for a Sump/refugeim . It is used and is dirty with alage . i used it for a main display tank for 3 months . It does have scratchs on the inside glass , other than that it holds water perfect . Asking $20

Also ther is about 25# of Free Sand in the bottom which is 3 months old and was LS but now it only been keep moist and siting inside . so i bet everthing is dead in there . but its ebay sand and i did not like it so if anyone wants it its FREE .

and finally i have Three used Power filters :

1. Used and works Penguin bio-Wheel 350 , Evertything is incled exect the filter cartirges . the bio-wheels are included . Asking $10

2. Used Aquaclear 500 Works great and i used it for a HOB refugeim for 2 months . everty thing is incled exept the filter cartridge. and cover has a hole cut out for a light . i will also included what i used to make the baffles for the refugiuem inside the aquaclear . Asking $25

3. Great Maxijet 900 Works great Power filter , nozzle intake strainer , and mounting bracket . No suction cups included . Asking $7

Please PM me with any offers everty thing is OBO . But prices are Pretty Fair right now . Thank you