Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03/05/2007, 12:39 AM
OT GODFATHER

Oh man the tour was SOOO much fun! It was nice finally meeting cavanaugh and kmart & shemart and everyone else. Everyone got along so great and had a great time!

Aiko - thanks for the awesome momosas to start off the day...SWEET TANK! I need to stop over though since we didn't leave with soggy pockets!

Coral Paradise - thanks for the doughnuts and great deals! Jim is awesome to deal with. Frag deals, salt deals, cleanup crew specials!

SeaSchor - wow...is all I can say. Tons of pizza, brewskis and pops, free gift bag probably valued at 30-40 bucks i'd say. All TOUR MEMBERS now have a lifetime discount for us only!!!!! Sweet frags out of the display tank! ONLY 10 bucks! 20% off everything!!!!! OH, and frags available for purchase that MENARD brought in!!!

Sho Tank - 30% off! Huge fish selection, tons of softies and of course drrrrtyweenie fishing out that pink monti for puffy! Matt and DJ are great to deal with!

Fishreeksrus! - Thank you sooo much for having us over. Your tank is nothing short of breathtaking! Free food for everyone that was there and a SWEET selection of frags! wow....tyree this tyree that! I can't wait for the pool party!

Ocean's floor - Thanks so much for the great deals, i'm glad my wife was able to find a couple things and for great prices! Thanks for sandwiches and the deals on top of the already daylong deals that were going on! John, you can thank me later for pulling your winning ticket for the raffle!!!!!!!

Dinner at del toro's was awesome....wow our own private section and a 50 foot table packed with reefers

Beefy - once again another great beefy bash! Plenty of booze and frags for all! you are TOOOOO generous! I will be out tommorow for some frags! lol

Crafty - you are one annoying mofo, you deserve to be beaten like the drrrrry jerk you are!

I cannot wait for the next tour! Next stop is definitely going to be ROD'S!!!!!!
I can honestly say all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly attributed to drugs & alcohol. I mean I would never urinate at the Alamo at 9 o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober. -Ozzy Osbourne

Last edited by craftytony; 03/05/2007 at 12:54 AM.
Old 03/05/2007, 01:26 AM
Registered Member

Thanks to all From Sea Schor to Ocean's Floor (only made part of the tour) . I just echo the rest of the posts.

PS: "You people: really need professional help !!!! LOL

The preceeding post IS copyrighted ..... DUH
Old 03/05/2007, 11:16 AM
OT GODFATHER

Dave it was nice seeing you out there....i think everyone had a smile on their faces throughout the entire trip, this tour was really a big hit with everyone, i think next time we will make the amount of shops a bit smaller though so we can spend more at fewer stops. It was a great learning experience and I think the next one is going to be awesome! I love seeing everyones setups listening to everyones philosophies and such.....
I can honestly say all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly attributed to drugs & alcohol. I mean I would never urinate at the Alamo at 9 o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober. -Ozzy Osbourne
Old 03/05/2007, 12:53 PM
Pufferkrazy!

I think we squeezed in 4 stores fantasticly & I got great stuff at each!
Old 03/05/2007, 01:21 PM
OT GODFATHER

Yeah, we hit up a lot of places wow...

Aiko's
Coral Paradise
Sea Schor
Sho Tank
FishGeeksRus
Ocean's Floor
Del Toro's
Beefy's
Old 03/05/2007, 04:03 PM
OT Slaughter House

Wessen

Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die, and don't forget real men have their own balls. (Tonya?) Spay and neuter your pets.
Old 03/05/2007, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

I wish I could have made it longer. It was nice to finally meet you all in person. Well, the ones that I met at least. Sorry Karen, Moon goo tried to get me to come one more stop, but I can only take so much beating from the gf.

-James
Old 03/05/2007, 05:42 PM
Pufferkrazy!

I miss the good ole days, where men were men & could hang out w/us gals as long as they wished!
Old 03/05/2007, 05:47 PM
OT GODFATHER

LOL, cavanaugh you just got called out! Puffer i was surprised you and KKKKKalvin hung with us till the end!

How much of a beating did you get cravenaugh?
Old 03/05/2007, 05:49 PM
Pufferkrazy!

LOL, that's because I don't ask... I TELL my Hubby when I'll be home!
Old 03/05/2007, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

"I miss the good ole days, where men were men & could hang out w/us gals as long as they wished!"
Wait till you meet Dan, he's just short of emasculated!!!!!
Old 03/05/2007, 06:06 PM
OT GODFATHER

Ray wimperer, i can't believe how well you cleaned up...
who is dan?

puffy....YOU GO GIRL!
Old 03/05/2007, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by craftytony
Ray wimperer, i can't believe how well you cleaned up...
who is dan?

Tonya, are you hitting on me???? No need to go to such great lengths to impress me... After all, I did it just for you!
You met Dan at the first Beefy bash I was at. Or, maybe it was the second...... The mind is the second thing to go.
Old 03/05/2007, 06:17 PM
OT GODFATHER

Did you ever get "nice's" digits? that chick sure loved the sound of her own voice! lol

I can't believe aiko kept her picture in his desk along with his wife's!
Old 03/05/2007, 06:23 PM
OT Slaughter House

Quote:
Did you ever get "nice's" digits? that chick sure loved the sound of her own voice! lol

I can't believe aiko kept her picture in his desk along with his wife's!
Yeah, she sure can talk....

She crawled in to bed with Naughty and I the next morning......

It sounds more exciting than it was!
Old 03/05/2007, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Nah, no need. She's got no interest in a hill billy like me. Besides, if I dated her, I'd be just as dirty an old man as Beefy!

If his wife was OK with it, I guess I am too.
Old 03/05/2007, 06:58 PM
OT GODFATHER

LOL...aiko friggin cracks me up....
Old 03/05/2007, 08:43 PM
OT Slaughter House

Quote:
LOL...aiko friggin cracks me up....
I aim to please!
Old 03/05/2007, 11:57 PM
OT GODFATHER

Hey did you have a camera also on the tour??? we need to see some of those pics!!!!!
Old 03/06/2007, 08:05 AM
OT Slaughter House

I did but was too drunk to remember I had it after CP.... I'll try to get some pics up tonight.....

Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die, and don't forget real men have their own balls. (Tonya?) Spay and neuter your pets.
Old 03/06/2007, 10:53 AM
OT GODFATHER

Well, I know beefy is looking for his cable, so hopefully he'll find that today. Maria has been sick so hopefully she'll be feeling well enough to post soon....and I don't know what's taking that slacker squirt so long to post his pics......hey didn't dave bien take pics also?!?!?!??!!
Old 03/06/2007, 11:40 AM
Registered Member

I only took a few pics of Reefgeek's back room so I can feel bad when I try to do something like that in my basement.

Seems I get in trouble when I have pics of actual people.... LOL
Old 03/06/2007, 12:04 PM
Pufferkrazy!

The orange/black sea urchin I got from ShoTank, didn't make it.
Old 03/06/2007, 12:38 PM
OT GODFATHER

Really?! Matt is very good about giving you a store credit if things perish, just bring in a water sample so he can check your parameters...
Old 03/06/2007, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

My arm has a huge welt. We played racquetball on Sunday, and she hit the ball right at me, hitting me right in the back of the arm. She claims it was an accident....