Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/03/2008, 01:35 PM
Registered Member

I'm going to bed...

Husband and wife were watching TV when wife said, "I'm tired, and it's getting late. I think I'll go to bed." She went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the next day's lunches, rinsed out the popcorn bowls, took meat out of the freezer for supper the following evening, checked the cereal box levels, filled the sugar container, put spoons and bowls on the table and started the coffee pot for brewing the next morning. She then put some wet clothes into the dryer, put a load of clothes into the wash, ironed a shirt and secured a loose button. She picked up the newspapers strewn on the floor, picked up the game pieces left on the table and put the telephone book back into the drawer. She watered the plants, emptied a wastebasket and hung up a towel to dry. She yawned and stretched and headed for the bedroom. She stopped by the desk and wrote a note to the teacher, counted out some cash for the field trip, and pulled a textbook out from hiding under the chair. She signed a birthday card for a friend, addressed and stamped the envelope and wrote a quick note for the grocery store. She put both near her purse. she then creamed her face, put on moisturizer, brushed and flossed her teeth and trimmed her nails. Hubby called, "I thought you were going to bed." "I'm on my way," she said. She put some water into the dog's dish and put the cat outside, then made sure the doors were locked. She looked in on each of the kids and turned out a bedside lamp, hung up a shirt, threw some dirty socks in the hamper, and had a brief conversation with the one up still doing homework. In her own room, she set the alarm, laid out clothing for the next day, straightened up the shoe rack. She added three things to her list of things to do for tomorrow.

About that time, the hubby turned off the TV and announced to no one in particular "I'm going to bed," and he did.
Old 01/03/2008, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

And hubby wonders why I'm tired

Oh shut up, and kiss my fairy wrasse. ~Gawain1974~

silly girls make stuff hard ~drauka99~
Old 01/03/2008, 01:53 PM
m0delgator

All men are such inconsiderate pigs! Quick, let us make fun of them.
Old 01/03/2008, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

Hmmmm, this sounds sooooo familiar.
I second that Derwille! lol
Men can be so.....lol
Old 01/03/2008, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

ahhh that guy found a good woman

at some point did she bring him a sammich and a beer.... that would have made here an excelent wife ...............

not gunna say what would need to be added to make her the perfect wife..........

“The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 01/03/2008, 06:04 PM
Reefer

Re: I'm going to bed...

Quote:
Originally posted by oz
and put the cat outside, then made sure the doors were locked.
Was this last night? Have you any idea how cold it got in our area?