Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > El Paso Marine Aquarium Society (ELPMAS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/26/2007, 09:56 PM
Registered Member

curious

I am curious if anybody thinks I try to put any of your ideas or projects down. I know I point out negatives and make suggestions at times. I never do that to put anything down, I only point out what I see and let it be known to try to help in any way if I can.

I think we all gain from eachother here and I know there are times that we all over look things and or get excited about what we do with our systems and tend to take short cuts or show things that aren't complete with out saying so.

It is never my intention to put anything anybody posts here down.

I am in the process of a totally new set up right now myself and I am excited about it. I am going to try to keep all posted on the progress and I am sure I will post some things that aren't complete and some of you will be looking at it and saying well that won't work or hey that should be like this. I do hope that anybody that sees anything that they think isn't like it should be or thinks of a way to better it, that they just shout out with it.
Old 08/26/2007, 10:54 PM
Registered Member

its all good. someone may miss something or on the other side you might need be able to see the what and why better to understand. wish i had someone here to helping me building these lights step by step. would have made things easyer. thank god we have internet and RC. we can share, learn, research and give information about how we care for are tanks, creatures and the equipment we use.

Last edited by killingseed; 08/26/2007 at 11:02 PM.
Old 08/27/2007, 08:02 AM
King of the Tank!

Nope! I don’t think anyone on here is an expert and as John said the great thing about RC is the sharing of ideas. There’s always different ways of doing things and the more advice the better. Some times it’s also hard to put into writing what you want to say and it may come out harsh. It’s good to remind everyone we are just here to share and help each other.

Jay
Old 08/27/2007, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

Everything I've Read from you John has been informative and helpful.You and killingseed have given me a lot of good info.Keep us posted on your new tank,and good luck.Jeff
Old 08/27/2007, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

I can appreciate your candor. Everybody needs to be opened minded - disaggreements make things work better - better to be dynamic is what i say...

Is anybody interested in a Sgt. Major (fish)?
Old 08/29/2007, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

strayvoltage, your an asset to this site.
Old 08/29/2007, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

damn...did I spell asset right? You know what I mean....we need you here.
Old 08/29/2007, 02:05 PM
King of the Tank!

I had to look twice!!!

Jay
Old 08/30/2007, 01:49 PM
Registered Member

thanks guys
I just didnt want any of you to take anything i say the wrong way