Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Coral & Livestock Trading

Old 01/04/2008, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy HELP!!!! Need corals.. have plenty of "dry goods" to trade

Please help... Wife is making me tak down the aquarium if I don't get it looking "beautiful" for her!?!?

I just set up a 10 gal mantis tank and need some color in there. I was thinkng of putting some zoas, xenia, sun coral, and other "easy care" corals so that there is some color in the tank. I don't have much money but I will do what I can, maybe we can work out a trade or something. Let me know.
Old 01/04/2008, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

Just realized that it might help if I posted some of the things I have.

Just a quick list as to what I can trade....

(1) 2 bulb t-5 retro-fit kit w/ ballasts and individual reflectors

(1) fluval 404(?) canaster filter- ot 100% as I am at work right now. It may be a405 but I'm pretty sure it is a 404.

Various plumbing fittings.... you name it and I probably have it!

If there is something else you are looking for just ask..... my luck I probably have it!
Old 01/06/2008, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

pics of the t5 retro please
Old 01/06/2008, 09:22 PM
Registered Member

I am looking for a nice protein skimmer. I have a bunch of mushrooms, zoo's, and paly's to trade. Shoot me an e-mail mscarpena@msn.com
Old 01/07/2008, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Charlie.. give me a sec, I mioght have that one set-up with a trade alreaady, but if it falls through, your in line and I'll send you a pic.

mcscarpena.. I would love to but all I have is one that is leaking, let me see if I might have one laying around when I get home and i'll let you know
Old 01/07/2008, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

Sounds good. Also you could buy the stuff if you like. Also the one that is leaking let me know what it is and whats wrong with it. I might be able to fix it.
Old 01/07/2008, 09:31 AM
Registered Member

By the way, I have a 75 gal tank and stand that I can throw in to trade as well ( please be reasonable though!). Wife would love to see that gone!!!
Old 01/08/2008, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Charlie.. If you are still interested, the original trade fell through. I can send you pics later tonight if you still want it.

mscarpena.. If I remember right, it is a seaclone skimmer, not much but better than nothing The seal where the water enters the chamber is where it is leaking. I was going to incorporate it into a sump I was building, but I havn't started that yet so, if you want it let me know.